I want to hear from Buddy

Virgil

I want Buddy to tell me why I should buy tickets to any more home games this season. Give me ANYTHING to be optimistic about.

And please, do not talk to me about injuries. I don't care about them. Our D sucked in the first 5 games when they were all healthy. Our O-Line isn't giving up any more sacks with the injuries. We already started losing badly when Freddy got hurt, and we still have CJ in there who was Chan's guy in the first place.

There is nothing, and I mean nothing, to look forward too with this team unless we change owners or get Barkley or Luck in the draft. And at this rate, we could pick 4th and that could happen.

I don't want to hear from any of them. I want a fan to jump up on the podium, and tell the first Buffalo Bill that shows his face to shut up and get in the damn bus. No media, no twitter, no facebook, no movies, just film, film, and more film. Film of the game they just played. If I performed like this at my job I would be fired. Just saying.

One thing is certain...No matter what he has to say he's gonna give that smug "we know what we're doing" attitude I've grown to despise...I understand 100% now why it took him so long to become an NFL GM... B-)

And no matter what he says, fans will all say its just an excuse and they don't buy it, and that he needs to be fired, along with everyone else, and Ralph needs to die so they will have a new saviour, sorry, Owner

I dont want to hear him talk.....I want to see him act.......

Having a new Defensive Coordinator on Monday would be a good start. We are not officially elimiated from playoffs.

The defence hasn't kept us from the playoffs. Having an offence that spots the opponents more points then it can put up is whats keeping this team down. They will ride out the season with Edwarsd as the DC, and then at the end of the year he will be let go and everyone will get their wish with the 'stache getting the position.

Today began the Nix and Gailey watch.

If the team finishes 5-11, as much as I am a fan of Gailey, he deserves to be fired. As a coach, it's on you to find the answers.

They won't let Gailey go, the only way he goes is if he steps down at the end of the season and retires, which is possible and it will mean another re-build starts again

Get over it folks. This was a clear rebuilding year. There is no way in hell that Gailey is fired unless there is some type of player mutiny or something. I expect this team to win 10 games next year. Anything less and Gailey is on the hot seat and/or fired.

What exactly do you see us building on?

The defence hasn't kept us from the playoffs. Having an offence that spots the opponents more points then it can put up is whats keeping this team down. They will ride out the season with Edwarsd as the DC, and then at the end of the year he will be let go and everyone will get their wish with the 'stache getting the position.

They won't let Gailey go, the only way he goes is if he steps down at the end of the season and retires, which is possible and it will mean another re-build starts again

What is the "Stache" doing now? I could not agree more that Edwards has to go, but Wannstedt has apparently not contributed anything of value. It seems to me we need to replace the entire defensive staff.

Get over it folks. This was a clear rebuilding year. There is no way in hell that Gailey is fired unless there is some type of player mutiny or something. I expect this team to win 10 games next year. Anything less and Gailey is on the hot seat and/or fired.

You realize that Denver had the second worst record in the NFL last season and now leads their division? Cincinnati picked 4th in 2011 and now is 7-6. Or how about the 49ers having 10 wins and claiming their division? Just because Buddy Nix says it takes 3-4 years to rebuild doesn't mean it really does.

This franchise is not set up to win more than 7 games a season. And since 2001, they've done it twice with the last coming in 2004.

Edited by BillsVet

What is the "Stache" doing now? I could not agree more that Edwards has to go, but Wannstedt has apparently not contributed anything of value. It seems to me we need to replace the entire defensive staff.

I'm not saying he will be good, just what the fans have wanted all year. I have argued with the board before about him being moved to coaching the D and everyone put all the blame on Edwards

You realize that Denver had the second worst record in the NFL last season and now leads their division? Cincinnati picked 4th in 2011 and now is 7-6. Or how about the 49ers having 10 wins and claiming their division? Just because Buddy Nix says it takes 3-4 years to rebuild doesn't mean it really does.

This franchise is not set up to win more than 7 games a season. And since 2001, they've done it twice with the last coming in 2004.

But where were those franchise before last offseason? San Fran has been a mediocre team mostly throughout the last decade, picking in the teens/5 to 10 spot, they are also in one of the weakest divisions in the league. Denver has also been off and on, and is also leading the weakest division in the AFC. The Bengals have been an off and on team all decade too in a very tough division

I dont want to hear him talk.....I want to see him act.......

Having a new Defensive Coordinator on Monday would be a good start. We are not officially elimiated from playoffs.

He did sign Versace Roundbagel.

He supposedly coaching linebackers. You know, the worst unit on the worst defense many posters have ever seen take the field. A promotion is surely in order, right?