I want to hear from Buddy

Virgil

I'm sick of hearing the term rebuilding year. How much better is this team from last year? two years ago? three years ago? 12 years ago?

It's just one big excuse covering the a** of a horrible franchise. Arguably the worst in professional sports.

And no matter what he says, fans will all say its just an excuse and they don't buy it, and that he needs to be fired, along with everyone else, and Ralph needs to die so they will have a new saviour, sorry, Owner

So? What's your point?

And for the love of whatever, why is it some posters around here are more concerned about the Fans and what they think, and what they say, than they are about the gd Team?...I'll never figure that one out...ever...

If you have an argument to support staying the course why not just give your side instead of worrying about what other Posters or fans think?...Posting about what all the Fans will or will not think or say comes off as fanboi-ish and reeks of over generalization...

Just saying... B-)

I'm sick of hearing the term rebuilding year. How much better is this team from last year? two years ago? three years ago? 12 years ago?

It's just one big excuse covering the a** of a horrible franchise. Arguably the worst in professional sports.

I get your drift and don't disagree, but fortunately for the Bills, the Pittsburgh Pirates are the undisputed worst franchise in sports -- in any league, in any country.

Today began the Nix and Gailey watch.

If the team finishes 5-11, as much as I am a fan of Gailey, he deserves to be fired. As a coach, it's on you to find the answers.

Not with the injuries they have had on an already thin roster. Sucks but we're gonna have to ride it out

Reality check

The Bills were not supposed to do that well this year

Having said that, you should be better at the end of the season instead of the beginning

are we blind ? We just ignore not just the amount of injuries but to who has to play because of it ?

quit going back 10-12 years this is year two period !!!

The defence hasn't kept us from the playoffs. Having an offence that spots the opponents more points then it can put up is whats keeping this team down. They will ride out the season with Edwarsd as the DC, and then at the end of the year he will be let go and everyone will get their wish with the 'stache getting the position.

They won't let Gailey go, the only way he goes is if he steps down at the end of the season and retires, which is possible and it will mean another re-build starts again

Gailey won't be fired. Same goes for Edwards. They both come cheap and doubt Ralph's bean counters who really run the money show, would be willing to pay any other coaches what it would cost to lure them here. Heck up until the last game RWS has been selling out so what insentive is there to spend on a better front office and coaches ? Those old enough to remember that the other newspaper we had here in Buffalo-The Couier Express-was the only one that often ripped into RW fow being cheap. Crickets from this rag of a newspaper now.Big money calls the shots and no way will they step on Wilson's toes so don't ever expect the truth about this organization. But, but Jerry Sullivan rips into the Bills you might say. True but his is an opinion column and even his triades are puff balls compared to what was written by columnists, especially in the late 60's when Ralph Wilson was threatening to move the Bills if he didn't get a new stadium. Those days of hard-nosed, truth seeking journalism are long gone. Big money now rules the not-so-free press.

I dont want to hear him talk.....I want to see him act.......

Having a new Defensive Coordinator on Monday would be a good start. We are not officially elimiated from playoffs.

Lol lol lol. I like your optimism brother.

What is the "Stache" doing now? I could not agree more that Edwards has to go, but Wannstedt has apparently not contributed anything of value. It seems to me we need to replace the entire defensive staff.

Hey Saratoga - are you in Saratoga Springs? I'm in Washington County....Go Bills (next year)