Happy Thanksgiving!

Dopey

I hope you all enjoy the Holidays and hope that everyone stays safe during this time of celebration.

P.S. It wouldn't hurt to include the Bills during your prayers and blessing of the food.

:beer:

:D

Edited by Dopey

I hope you all enjoy the Holidays and hope that everyone stays safe during this time of celebration.

P.S. It wouldn't hurt to include the Bills during your prayers and blessing of the food.

:beer:

:D

Thats a great username :)

Enjoy the Holidays Everyone. Give thanks to everything you have, even if it has a tendency to piss you off like the Bills. I can always rely on them to at least give me something to talk about! :beer:

Try to relax and enjoy time with the family. And on Sundays remember that it's just a game. Breaking household items and yelling at family who try to stop you from burning your jerseys in the front yard is neither healthy nor productive. I suggest taking up a relaxing hobby like fishing or bowling.

I hope all members of the TBD community have a blessed and relaxing Thanksgiving.

Yes, our Bills may frustrate us--and they do bring us some happiness along the way, but given the fact that we can regularly jump on the internet and offer our feelings, good and bad, I would say that relatively speaking, we are all doing quite well. Way too many in this world have far bigger issues than how poorly the Bills Defense is playing.

I would say, simply based on the fact we can log on here and do this, that all of us have been blessed and have much to be grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

And, GO BILLS!!!

I hope all members of the TBD community have a blessed and relaxing Thanksgiving.

Yes, our Bills may frustrate us--and they do bring us some happiness along the way, but given the fact that we can regularly jump on the internet and offer our feelings, good and bad, I would say that relatively speaking, we are all doing quite well. Way too many in this world have far bigger issues than how poorly the Bills Defense is playing.

I would say, simply based on the fact we can log on here and do this, that all of us have been blessed and have much to be grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

And, GO BILLS!!!

Very well said and I would like to second my wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to all here at TBD. Enjoy the day with friends and family and maybe even some good football. Take care.

Happy Thanksgiving!

And, GO BILLS!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, CSBill & for keeping things in perspective. Same wishes go to all Bills fans, Bills players & their families and the coaches as well.

Last but not least, Go Bills, don't get down & keep playing hard.

I am thankful first and foremost for Pam, creative wife

Who for more than 40 years has been the highlight of my life,

And I’m thankful for Mike and Ryan, whose best choices they still hold:

Their spouses, Michelle and Jenny, make us wealthier than gold,

For our oldest grandchild, Annie, who, on behalf of pets,

Puts her actions where her heart is, with food and warmth and vets,

For our first grandson, Emerson, a playful, funny sort

With a mechanical direction, and who plays any kind of sport,

I’m thankful for Miss Reese, who seems to know just what she needs,

She builds, she rides, she gardens, cooks, she loves her Nash, and leads.

Nash makes us thankful for his calmness, strength, and new traits to be unfurled,

We’re just thankful we have 4 cool grandkids; wouldn’t trade them for the world!

I am grateful that Great Gram and Pop got to see all of us grow,

For Indian Lake, our backyard woods, winter skiing on Snow Ridge snow,

Fond memories with siblings Mark, Glenn, and Carol, playing at #16,

Conesus Lake, and Linfoots, Letchworth, Scouts, and #916.

I’m thankful I could sing and play both Martin and Spalding guitars

With Mike, Annie, Dorie, Rob, and Bob; In certain moments, we were stars.

Thankful I am for Munyans, Fitters, MARS, my closest friends,

We’re loyal, helpful, joyful buddies, whose friendship never ends,

I've been blessed to be a Bills fan, through victories and epic fails,

It's taught me Loyalty's not cast off when you discover what it entails,

I feel blessed to have traveled West with my kids twice in decked-out vans,

To our Adirondack woods, our Finger Lakes wineries, get Caribbean tans,

But no place compares with being with Family; that’s closest to my heart,

Thanks be to God for All of Us, where Love and Thanksgiving starts.

Like Astrobot, I'm so grateful for my wife of 31 years, our children and grandchildren. We lost my Mother-in-law this year (on Mother's day -of all days) and while Mrs. #81 is still in great grief, I'm thankful for her Mom's presence and influence on all our lives.

Mostly, I'm thankful for being an American.

Go Bills!

We're going over the river and through the woods from Va Beach up to Maryland. If you're travelling be safe and if you're not I hope you get to enjoy your day with friends and family.

Saturday we board the Enchantment of the Seas for 9 days in the Caribbean! :beer:

We're going over the river and through the woods from Va Beach up to Maryland. If you're travelling be safe and if you're not I hope you get to enjoy your day with friends and family.

Saturday we board the Enchantment of the Seas for 9 days in the Caribbean! :beer:

Hope your ride is safe and uneventful, as I am heading North on 95 to DC as well from Richmond in 20 minutes. We always head to downtown DC to start the day, as the mall and museums are prolly the least crowded that they are all year except Christmas morning. Heading to the MLK memorial today as I have not been yet. Should inspire i hope.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Edited by plenzmd1

I'm thankful to be alive :lol: had a wreck at 50mph last night, no injuried but the car's !@#$ed.

Glad to hear you are ok though you are likely to experience some swelling, bruising and soreness today. This is after the wifey beats the crap out of you for making her worry about you.