Jets get at bye & 10 day lay off vs Buffalo in 2011

r00tabaga

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a plain bad football team. I wasted my time and lots of money to see the worst football game I have seen since the last cowboys ass whipping. I really hate how a manager of any Buisness can put out such a crappy product. This organization does not care about winning. The players don't care about winning. How can you take such a beating from another bad football team and be alright with it. Every player on this team should turn in their uniform and go back to what they were doing before they decided they wanted to play pretend football.

This is just a plain bad football team. I wasted my time and lots of money to see the worst football game I have seen since the last cowboys ass whipping. I really hate how a manager of any Buisness can put out such a crappy product. This organization does not care about winning. The players don't care about winning. How can you take such a beating from another bad football team and be alright with it. Every player on this team should turn in their uniform and go back to what they were doing before they decided they wanted to play pretend football.

Thank you for your contribution SlamnSam. Very insightful. Glad I read it.

Glad I didn't pay to go see that ass whooping in person.

The first meeting the Jets were coming off a bye week. Now in the second meeting the Jets are coming off a Thursday night game and have an extra 4 days of prep for the Bills. Whats up with that?!?!? I don't know that I'd call it a "major" advantage for the Jets but its certainly a disadvantage for the Bills... Thoughts??

The first meeting the Jets were coming off a bye week. Now in the second meeting the Jets are coming off a Thursday night game and have an extra 4 days of prep for the Bills. Whats up with that?!?!? I don't know that I'd call it a "major" advantage for the Jets but its certainly a disadvantage for the Bills... Thoughts??

Wah Wah Wah ... the league is out to get us. The NFL favors the big markets.

Seriously ... Yes, it is an advantage for the Jets and that is the hand your dealt so you deal with it. Doubt this was deliberate.

The Bills just need to play better and execute their game plan.

We played the jests the first time after they were coming off of a bye and had 14 days to game plan against us and get over bruises and sprains.

For the second game, they had a Thrusday night game and now have 10 days to game plan against us and get over bruises and sprains.

Does that give them an advantage to get two such significant advantages against the same division rival?

You bet it does. Screwed again.

:angry:

Edited by maryland-bills-fan