Jets get at bye & 10 day lay off vs Buffalo in 2011

r00tabaga

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses, let's just beat these cocky a-holes.

What he said, put up or shut up.

We have to go in there knowing that the refs love New Jersey as well. There has to be a way to cover Plaxico and protect against his blatant offensive pass interference while avoiding the defensive version.

Whether or not the Jets have two weeks, 10 days, or no time at all to prepare for the Bills doesn't matter. Until the Bills show they can beat what the Jets did last game, that's what they'll stick to. The little extra rest will sure help but that's payback for the short week. They certainly don't need any more film study of the Bills.

GO BILLS!!!

The Broncos gave the Bills the game plan to beat the Jets last night. Run it and punch them in the mouth. Time and time again and run over Revis.

I see the Jets layoff working to the Bills advantage. The days upon days of withering media and fan criticism won't motivate. You throw in Buffalo and New England wins this weekend, and I bet some of those Jets players start packing it in. I see it with Philadelphia living in the Eagles media market.

The unfortunate thing to the layoff is that LT and Greene get healthy.

The Broncos gave the Bills the game plan to beat the Jets last night. Run it and punch them in the mouth. Time and time again and run over Revis.

I see the Jets layoff working to the Bills advantage. The days upon days of withering media and fan criticism won't motivate. You throw in Buffalo and New England wins this weekend, and I bet some of those Jets players start packing it in. I see it with Philadelphia living in the Eagles media market.

The unfortunate thing to the layoff is that LT and Greene get healthy.

Good point about all that time to let things fester. Think about the Jets' last five days. They've gone from turning it around at 5-3 and everybody jumping back on the wagon, to 5-5, in third place in the division, and on the outside looking in at the playoffs. IN FIVE DAYS! That's gotta be weighing on them a bit.

GO BILLS!!!