Stevie Johnson's shot at a big contract is falling by the minute

BuffaloBill

I agree completely, I think the Peerless Price experiment in Atlanta is a pretty apt comparison - Stevie is a great compliment, but not a leading man. The only problem is the Bills don't seem to have anyone who is anywhere close to a game-changer on our recieving corps. Late round draft picks, and undrafted free agents make fun stories, but without elite athletic talent (AJ Green, Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson, etc.) we are stuck relying on our scheme to generate open recievers.

I agree completely, I think the Peerless Price experiment in Atlanta is a pretty apt comparison - Stevie is a great compliment, but not a leading man. The only problem is the Bills don't seem to have anyone who is anywhere close to a game-changer on our recieving corps. Late round draft picks, and undrafted free agents make fun stories, but without elite athletic talent (AJ Green, Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson, etc.) we are stuck relying on our scheme to generate open recievers.

Johnson is not the same player this year. He can't run. I don't know if the groin injury is nagging him but I'm thinking he may end up on IR soon.

he is good. he's an excellent route runner, which isn't as valuable if you're not running at full speed. the dude has a bad groin. that'll kill you.

can we please not run another good player out of town just because he isn't performing at a pro-bowl clip? everyone else around him is sucking too.