Bills will wear White at home this weekend

FluffHead

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like this either ...unless they break out blue pants with them.

Are we allowed to do something like that? Wearing blue pants would make the away jersey so much better... In Madden u can add blue pants to the home and away jerseys... I always play with the new white helmet the new home jersey and blue pants... it looks so cool... But getting back to my question : Is there a rule in the NFL where they say u have to present your jersey types in the beginning of the season? or can u add different things along the way?

Are we allowed to do something like that? Wearing blue pants would make the away jersey so much better... In Madden u can add blue pants to the home and away jerseys... I always play with the new white helmet the new home jersey and blue pants... it looks so cool... But getting back to my question : Is there a rule in the NFL where they say u have to present your jersey types in the beginning of the season? or can u add different things along the way?

I think you have to do it not only before the season, but have it approved years in advance for the production of jerseys for sale etc.