Fitzy #tebowing

BillsBiker

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got the wind knocked out of him. I knew he got whacked after throwing the ball. I was oh crap free shot.

Freddie said he checked on Fitz and Fitz was still trying to find breath in the huddle. Fitz is tough took the hit and kept playing. The hit is on Fitz. He took Freddie out of coverage.

That was a pretty scary few moments there. I was thinking rib injury. Then Thigpen got hit by the ball in the head and I saw my life pass before my eyes.

LOL, me too. Fitz was down, Thigpen got beaned, and I was like: "Great. Back to the hard luck ways."

But not this team. Not this year.

No offense to the OP, but I am getting sick of this "Tebowing" thing.

If he were a muslim, you think people would be making fun of him for praying?

I hope he freaking smites all of the haters.

I think all praying on the field of play is a huge look at me moment. Everybody can believe what they want, just keep it to yourself.

That was a pretty scary few moments there. I was thinking rib injury. Then Thigpen got hit by the ball in the head and I saw my life pass before my eyes.

Thank you for the laugh. I think I found your response as amusing as George Wilson found Thigpen getting hit in the head.

P.S. Tebowing jumped the shark five minutes after I first saw it.

So "tebowing" means praying on the field? Shouldn't is mean to complete less than 50% of something? Or possibly mean to put someone in a situation they are unqualified for and stand little chance of success?

As in, "I was sick and couldn't study, so i'm going to be tebowing this test today." or perhaps, "Man, the bosses are really tebowing this company by putting the accounting guy in charge of the production line."

But you have to admit striking a prayer pose mid-game is a little LAMP-ish. Does god expect you to "assume the position" for prayers to count? Go ahead and pray all you want just don't make a show of it.

PTR

I think all praying on the field of play is a huge look at me moment. Everybody can believe what they want, just keep it to yourself.

The problem with your view is that to properly believe in Jesus for salvation (which you seem to 'give permission' to others to do) ... It includes not keeping one's faith to one's self. Someone has to risk stepping on the cultural toes of others ... As a believer, I'm happy to assume that risk.

The problem with your view is that to properly believe in Jesus for salvation (which you seem to 'give permission' to others to do) ... It includes not keeping one's faith to one's self. Someone has to risk stepping on the cultural toes of others ... As a believer, I'm happy to assume that risk.

How would you feel if a player of another faith made public displays during games? I have a hunch most Christians would find it offensive.

PTR

Ahh yes, the never-ending quest for more recruits -- a basic tenet of every organized religion. Gotta have a bigger army so you can eradicate the infidels.

Really glad Fitz avoided cracked ribs (or worse). That would have Tebowed our season.

Preach on, brother.

Not to start a hate fest, but it always seems OK to have open season on Christians. You have one little show of reverence or say one thing about Christ having an impact in your life and all of a sudden you are labeled a Jesus Freak or whatever. I like Tebow even more because of his devotion to his God.

Preach on, brother.

Not to start a hate fest, but it always seems OK to have open season on Christians. You have one little show of reverence or say one thing about Christ having an impact in your life and all of a sudden you are labeled a Jesus Freak or whatever. I like Tebow even more because of his devotion to his God.

Everyone is a victim, wahhhh.

PTR