JP Losman signs with Miami

EDinRTP

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a joke?

How brilliant would this be if true? The Bills may finally get some sacks!

Ya know eball, joking about a man getting brutally and violently tackled by several larger men at once is a little insensitive, don't you think? Some people on this board need to grow up...

Ya know eball, joking about a man getting brutally and violently tackled by several larger men at once is a little insensitive, don't you think? Some people on this board need to grow up...

Come again? I was too busy kissing my teammate after he threw me a great bounce pass for the easy layup.

If the Bills had picked JP over Trent like the Dolphins just did, maybe it would have worked about better in Buffalo. Instead we got treated to three years of a Glove Wearing Mary.

Except that reports were that Trent turned down the Dolphins. Not sure where that takes your argument.

Actually a dolphin is not a fish, it's a marine mammal.

Looks like someone needs a bit of sensitivity training…

Are you proposing we change the chant from 'Squish the Fish' to 'Pummel the Mammal' ?

I hope the best for jp. i don't think any qb could have suceeded with the coaching staff the bills had when he was on the team. I would of liked to see what someone like chan could have done with him as a young qb. I loved the guys deep ball, usually not accurate, but the only excitement bills fans got in those years was his 1 or 2 sky-high deep balls. That and a moorman coffin corner punt.