I think we win at least 4 more games ....

Thirdborn

Interested to know your reasoning why the Giant loss is worse than the Cinci loss, given 1 is AFC and 1 is out of Conference.

Because the Giants game was given away, while Cincy was simply a better team that day.

I'd say Bills fans are reading into the loss to the Giants a little to much. They were coming off a major let down at home against the lowly Seahawks and played us in an almost must win situation. We had our, other than Freddie, MVP out in Kyle Williams and the left tackle situation hurt big time. With the bye this week, we will get healthy and back on track...

"Home" vs Redskins: After Grossman's play on Sunday and us coming off a bye, we win our first in Toronto 5-2

Home vs Jets: Jets are not nearly as good as were expected, however, if they shut down Freddie, we could be in trouble. I still say its a win. 6-2

At Cowboys: Should be a pretty entertaining game and at this point its a toss-up to me, but I'll give it to Dallas at home. 6-3

At Dolphins: Nothing needs to be said here, Bills win big 7-3

At Jets: Likely a big game for Buffalo as we will be trying to keep pace with New England, but I'd expect Rexy to "out gameplan" Chan the second time around. Jets win 7-4

Home vs Titans: Almost seems this is a forgotten game on our schedule, after a tough loss on the road, the Bills will come back home and beat Hasselbeck, who has never won against Buffalo, I think?? 8-4

At Chargers: Tough task for Buffalo here, they'd need a lot to go there way to knock off the Chargers at home. SD wins 8-5

Home vs Dolphins: As was the situation in week 11, not much to say here, Bills win 9-5

Home vs Broncos: Bills secondary should have a field day playing against Tebow. He can hardly throw the ball as is, let alone throwing it in The Ralph with the crazy winds in that stadium in December. Should be an easy win for Buffalo 10-5

At Patriots: Hate to say it, but New England could be 14-1 and Bills may need an 11th win for a playoff birth, but New England will still beat us here. 10-6

I see us going 10-6, lets just hope its enough for a wild card birth

I think this is just about right, with that Titan game being the biggest toss up.

I'd say Bills fans are reading into the loss to the Giants a little to much. They were coming off a major let down at home against the lowly Seahawks and played us in an almost must win situation. We had our, other than Freddie, MVP out in Kyle Williams and the left tackle situation hurt big time. With the bye this week, we will get healthy and back on track...

"Home" vs Redskins: After Grossman's play on Sunday and us coming off a bye, we win our first in Toronto 5-2

Home vs Jets: Jets are not nearly as good as were expected, however, if they shut down Freddie, we could be in trouble. I still say its a win. 6-2

At Cowboys: Should be a pretty entertaining game and at this point its a toss-up to me, but I'll give it to Dallas at home. 6-3

At Dolphins: Nothing needs to be said here, Bills win big 7-3

At Jets: Likely a big game for Buffalo as we will be trying to keep pace with New England, but I'd expect Rexy to "out gameplan" Chan the second time around. Jets win 7-4

Home vs Titans: Almost seems this is a forgotten game on our schedule, after a tough loss on the road, the Bills will come back home and beat Hasselbeck, who has never won against Buffalo, I think?? 8-4

At Chargers: Tough task for Buffalo here, they'd need a lot to go there way to knock off the Chargers at home. SD wins 8-5

Home vs Dolphins: As was the situation in week 11, not much to say here, Bills win 9-5

Home vs Broncos: Bills secondary should have a field day playing against Tebow. He can hardly throw the ball as is, let alone throwing it in The Ralph with the crazy winds in that stadium in December. Should be an easy win for Buffalo 10-5

At Patriots: Hate to say it, but New England could be 14-1 and Bills may need an 11th win for a playoff birth, but New England will still beat us here. 10-6

I see us going 10-6, lets just hope its enough for a wild card birth

I almost agree. Romo is a mess, if our secondary shows up I think the Bills take the game. It's completely insane to me that 11-5 is a reasonable expectation this season, but there it is.

I think we should easily win 5 more-a sweep of the Jets and Dolphins and a win over the Broncos. Those are five poor teams with real problems. That makes for my 9 win season that in my opinion we should have for Gailey and Nix to keep their job. With a little effort, good game day coaching, and a little luck I could see us winning one or even two of the other games. If one of the two happens to be the Patsies, I could even see us winning the division or getting a wild card berth.

This is a funny game though. We might lose to the Jets or beat the Redskins and/or the Cowboys. I'm still saying we should have a nine win as a base expectation.

A lot rests on how many games the Bills win before that Broncos game. Sometimes, teams that have had bad seasons (as the Broncos appear to be having) they find their groove at the end of the season...and, if the Bills are eliminated from playoff contention, on Christmas Eve, you never know how things will turn out.

Because the Giants game was given away, while Cincy was simply a better team that day.

His response was in context to making the playoffs -and the refs gave Cincy the win.

Anyway, our record will be somewhere between 12-4 & 4-12

I see 6 wins, at least. Sweep Dols, beat Jets at home, Broncos, Titans, and Redskins. Outside shot at beating Jets, SD, or Dallas on the road.

Agreed.

I almost agree. Romo is a mess, if our secondary shows up I think the Bills take the game. It's completely insane to me that 11-5 is a reasonable expectation this season, but there it is.

10-6 or 11-5 is on par with what we should expect. Looking at our two losses on the road - Bengals, GMEN, looks like these losses are going to end up being close games to very good teams. Bengals will probably knock Pitt out of Playoff contention.

Mangold is their MVP.

Without him, they lose that game last night.

The Jets are very beatable.

Sort of like how Eric Wood is dominating on our OL...Him moving to the center was the best thing to happen for this line...And I am glad to see that he has fully recovered from that gruesome injury. Eric Wood is my MVP of the team closely followed by Action Jackson.

Bills win out their home games, sweep Jets and Fins to be 11-4 and guaranteed at least a wildcard going into New England with the Pats at 12-3 and the division on the line.

Division games are far harder and the teams can play up to each other. The Fish and the Jets will compete with us and have every chance of winning those games.

10-6 or 11-5 is on par with what we should expect. Looking at our two losses on the road - Bengals, GMEN, looks like these losses are going to end up being close games to very good teams. Bengals will probably knock Pitt out of Playoff contention.

I think that with more game film on Dalton, the Bengals will start to come back down to earth. I don't see them beating the Ravens or Steelers, yet.

Bills no worse than 4-2 in division. Sweep Fishies, split Jets. Very possible.

Washington, Denver, Titans winnable games at home.

Bills have to go 8-0 at home to do this. They are not a great road team yet.

Key to season...3 game road trip VS Cowgurls, Fins, Jets. We go 2-1 Fin- Jets combo we will be in great shape.

Scott Pitoniak believes the Bills need to finish 6-4 the rest of the way to make the playoffs.

Basically every home game

Deadskins in Toronto, the DullFins (2x), Denver, Tennessee, JETS - hopefully on the road too!

Games against veritable pretenders Chargers, Cowpukes? The remaining road game not mentioned the Putrids week 17.

Jets wins are squeaker over 2-3 Dallas, a stomping of 1-5 Jax, and an unimpressive win over a horrible 0-6 Miami team.

Jets lost badly to two teams Bills beat (Oakland and Pats* - albeit close wins for the Bills - but the point is the Jets couldn't even play close against either of them).

Jets got old and can't run it anymore nor they can't stop the run. Their young (and stupid) QB continues to suck.

Worst two teams by record Bills played are both 2-4 playoff teams from 2010. Both Bills losses were late FG's on the road against a pair of 4-2 teams.

Don't be fooled by the fact that the Jets are only a game back of the Bills - there is no comparison between what the two teams have done on the field this year.

Bills are sweeping them (along with the fish).

Should beat Miami twice, Jets we can get them at least once this year. Should win the Broncos and Redskins game. Dont know about NE at home, or the Chargers. Yeah I agree 10-6 looks good and a wildcard. Fitz will come out strong, the whole team knows this is the long haul. I hope when they get momentum after a win in Toronto and everyone is healthy, we make a run for playoffs. Every game will count.

Sort of like how Eric Wood is dominating on our OL...Him moving to the center was the best thing to happen for this line...And I am glad to see that he has fully recovered from that gruesome injury. Eric Wood is my MVP of the team closely followed by Action Jackson.

Division games are far harder and the teams can play up to each other. The Fish and the Jets will compete with us and have every chance of winning those games.

Even if the Jets take one from us (I don't see Miami beating us this year), the chargers and Cowboys are both winnable games as well, so we just need to win one of those to make up for the loss. Bottom line is right now we are one game behind NE, and I don't think keeping pace with them until the last game is unrealistic. The division very well could be on the line in week 17.