I think we win at least 4 more games ....

Thirdborn

I think we should easily win 5 more-a sweep of the Jets and Dolphins and a win over the Broncos. Those are five poor teams with real problems. That makes for my 9 win season that in my opinion we should have for Gailey and Nix to keep their job. With a little effort, good game day coaching, and a little luck I could see us winning one or even two of the other games. If one of the two happens to be the Patsies, I could even see us winning the division or getting a wild card berth.

This is a funny game though. We might lose to the Jets or beat the Redskins and/or the Cowboys. I'm still saying we should have a nine win as a base expectation.

My only concern about the Jets is that by the time we play them that they begin playing better. Our defense makes even the most average offense look good and if the Jets D starts playing well it could pose problems - particularly on the road. I wish we had played them early in the season.

Mangold is their MVP.

Without him, they lose that game last night.

The Jets are very beatable.

If this is true then take a page out of the Giants D playbook and stack a guy on either side of him? This worked and took Woods out of getting to the second level.

I think the bills are very capable of beating both these teams twice.

As well as the Skins and Broncos. The Titans at home should be another nail bitter. But the Bills can pull that one out.

I think we sweep Miami and New york. They were awful last night. Dreadful.

I was just looking at the schedule yesterday, and I am guessing we win 5 more games-

Sweep Miami

Split with the Jets

Beat Washington & Denver

Would kinda suck in a way after starting so good, but after last year and the decade before it, 9 wins would be a great improvement. The way I look at it, the game we gave away to the Giants sunday is going to cost us a playoff spot. Just a guess. If there is one other game the Bills could win, it would be the Titans game, but kinda afraid Chris Johnson will have it in gear by then, and if we still have the NFL's worst rush defense like we have for the past 20 some weeks of games, he might go crazy.

Edited by billsfreak

I was just looking at the schedule yesterday, and I am guessing we win 5 more games-

Sweep Miami

Split with the Jets

Beat Washington & Denver

Would kinda suck in a way after starting so good, but after last year and the decade before it, 9 wins would be a great improvement. The way I look at it, the game we gave away to the Giants sunday is going to cost us a playoff spot. Just a guess. If there is one other game the Bills could win, it would be the Titans game, but kinda afraid Chris Johnson will have it in gear by then, and if we still have the NFL's worst rush defense like we have for the past 20 some weeks of games, he might go crazy.

Interested to know your reasoning why the Giant loss is worse than the Cinci loss, given 1 is AFC and 1 is out of Conference.

I am thinking we will be going into the Pats game at 9-6. They'll be 11-5 and that game will be our playoff. If we win, we take the division and get into the real playoffs. If we lose, the Pats* take the division and finish 9-7.

If that's the case I hope they're 14-1 with nothing to play...

Interested to know your reasoning why the Giant loss is worse than the Cinci loss, given 1 is AFC and 1 is out of Conference.

I just think that 10 wins will get you a wild card, 9 wins wont. As far as the individual games, I think Cincy outplayed us by a bit (we still could have won), we gave the game away to the Giants (we should have won). That is just my opinion, which at this point of the season is obviously just speculation.

Edited by billsfreak

I am thinking we will be going into the Pats game at 9-6. They'll be 11-5 and that game will be our playoff. If we win, we take the division and get into the real playoffs. If we lose, the Pats* take the division and finish 9-7.

They are going to go from 11-5 to 9-7? Now that's a beat-down!

I'd say Bills fans are reading into the loss to the Giants a little to much. They were coming off a major let down at home against the lowly Seahawks and played us in an almost must win situation. We had our, other than Freddie, MVP out in Kyle Williams and the left tackle situation hurt big time. With the bye this week, we will get healthy and back on track...

"Home" vs Redskins: After Grossman's play on Sunday and us coming off a bye, we win our first in Toronto 5-2

Home vs Jets: Jets are not nearly as good as were expected, however, if they shut down Freddie, we could be in trouble. I still say its a win. 6-2

At Cowboys: Should be a pretty entertaining game and at this point its a toss-up to me, but I'll give it to Dallas at home. 6-3

At Dolphins: Nothing needs to be said here, Bills win big 7-3

At Jets: Likely a big game for Buffalo as we will be trying to keep pace with New England, but I'd expect Rexy to "out gameplan" Chan the second time around. Jets win 7-4

Home vs Titans: Almost seems this is a forgotten game on our schedule, after a tough loss on the road, the Bills will come back home and beat Hasselbeck, who has never won against Buffalo, I think?? 8-4

At Chargers: Tough task for Buffalo here, they'd need a lot to go there way to knock off the Chargers at home. SD wins 8-5

Home vs Dolphins: As was the situation in week 11, not much to say here, Bills win 9-5

Home vs Broncos: Bills secondary should have a field day playing against Tebow. He can hardly throw the ball as is, let alone throwing it in The Ralph with the crazy winds in that stadium in December. Should be an easy win for Buffalo 10-5

At Patriots: Hate to say it, but New England could be 14-1 and Bills may need an 11th win for a playoff birth, but New England will still beat us here. 10-6

I see us going 10-6, lets just hope its enough for a wild card birth

I'd say Bills fans are reading into the loss to the Giants a little to much. They were coming off a major let down at home against the lowly Seahawks and played us in an almost must win situation. We had our, other than Freddie, MVP out in Kyle Williams and the left tackle situation hurt big time. With the bye this week, we will get healthy and back on track...

"Home" vs Redskins: After Grossman's play on Sunday and us coming off a bye, we win our first in Toronto 5-2

Home vs Jets: Jets are not nearly as good as were expected, however, if they shut down Freddie, we could be in trouble. I still say its a win. 6-2

At Cowboys: Should be a pretty entertaining game and at this point its a toss-up to me, but I'll give it to Dallas at home. 6-3

At Dolphins: Nothing needs to be said here, Bills win big 7-3

At Jets: Likely a big game for Buffalo as we will be trying to keep pace with New England, but I'd expect Rexy to "out gameplan" Chan the second time around. Jets win 7-4

Home vs Titans: Almost seems this is a forgotten game on our schedule, after a tough loss on the road, the Bills will come back home and beat Hasselbeck, who has never won against Buffalo, I think?? 8-4

At Chargers: Tough task for Buffalo here, they'd need a lot to go there way to knock off the Chargers at home. SD wins 8-5

Home vs Dolphins: As was the situation in week 11, not much to say here, Bills win 9-5

Home vs Broncos: Bills secondary should have a field day playing against Tebow. He can hardly throw the ball as is, let alone throwing it in The Ralph with the crazy winds in that stadium in December. Should be an easy win for Buffalo 10-5

At Patriots: Hate to say it, but New England could be 14-1 and Bills may need an 11th win for a playoff birth, but New England will still beat us here. 10-6

I see us going 10-6, lets just hope its enough for a wild card birth

I agree 100%. 10-6 it is.