Bills/G-men prediction page

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giants have not been able to stop the run, nor have they been able to run with any kind of consistancy. On paper, this game looks like a win for the Bills. However, I truly do beleive that the Giants will put 8 men in the box and dare/force the Bills to throw deep to win. I don't think Fitz attempted a pass of more than 10 yards against the Eagles. I realize this was mostly by design, but with our 3 fastest receivers shelved for the season or at least for a good while (Easley, Parrish, Jones), I do not have a lot of confidence that we can utlize a medium/deep passing game which could easily end up hampering out ability to move the ball should the run be taken away. Just my two cents.

Hoping for a big win; thinking we can pull off something close. Maybe 31-27.

Living in Giants country, I'm sick of what I've heard over the past couple days:

- The (league-leading) INTs found the Bills more than the Bills found the ball

- Fitzpatrick is a VERY average QB who can't sustain winning

- Someone even said they watched the Patriots game were in no way "impressed with the Bills play" (Right, because every team picks off one of the game's greatest QBs four times.)

Another week and not a clue.

I didn't think we would beat the Patriots or Eagles. I did think we would be the Bengals.

The Giants look to be fairly evenly matched against the Bills, kind of like another Oakland game. But this time, we are on the road, and the opposing team doesn't have a short week.

Another close game, who wins is a toss up in my book, I give the edge to the Giants simply because the way we played in Cinci leaves me questioning our road skills.

the only thing that scares me about the Giants is their pass rush

the most effective way to neutralize a potent pass rush? draw plays and screens, something we have done very successfully (and something chan has always done successfully in his career)....i think we can look for another HUGE day from Fred

Eli, I do believe, is a solid QB other than the fact he makes STUPID plays (especially when they count) - and what does this years Bills D specialize in? Taking advantage of QB's STUPID plays...

Bills 34

Giants 21

I will be bold and say the Bills win easily 27-13. Bills jump out early, Giants stagger until the 4th Q when they get some meaningless points.

PTR

I will also be bold, Promo, and say that the Bills' defense will outscore New Jersey's offense...

Bills 43

Giants -- 0

Since I picked the Bills to be 4-2 at the bye, and we beat Philly, which I didn't expect, I won't be surprised by a loss here.

I agree with the post that the Gints will be looking to rebound after the loss to the Seahawks. I don't see them losing two in a row at home. This is a 50-50 game though. It will probably come down to whoever gets lucky, or a ref's call, again.

Haunting memories....NYG 20 NYBills 19.