Trouble in NY?

We'll see how the Jets handle this adversity over the next few weeks - they don't seem to be doing too well so far.

That said, i don't blame Mason. He has been running on fumes for a couple years. I can't believe he's still playing after Balt coaxed him out of retirement seasons ago.

We'll see how the Jets handle this adversity over the next few weeks - they don't seem to be doing too well so far.

That said, i don't blame Mason. He has been running on fumes for a couple years. I can't believe he's still playing after Balt coaxed him out of retirement seasons ago.

Had over 1000 yds each season from 2007-09. Last year had 61 catches for 802 yds and 7 tds. Not bad for a guy who's gonna be 38 in January.

Had over 1000 yds each season from 2007-09. Last year had 61 catches for 802 yds and 7 tds. Not bad for a guy who's gonna be 38 in January.

Those are eye opening stats and thanks for posting them. I don't know what went on in NY between Mason and Shotty but i'm inclined to take Mason's side. Still surprised he's hung around this long after being on the brink of retirement, but i hope he continues to produce in Houston.

There have been multiple instances where the television cameras have caught Mason not running routes - either because he doesn't know the offense or because he doesn't care. That's not the recipe for winning and Ryan (and any other coach worth a crap) isn't going to put up with that kind of garbage, no matter who the veteran is.

Kerley is better than Mason. He had just over 100 yards so far this season and fell down more than he broke tackles.

His game on Sunday was probably Mason's final nail in the coffin. I'll bet Rex showed everyone who's boss by benching Mason, then trading him. That'll show everyone not to open their mouth. :unsure:

And didn't I see where they just signed Ellis Lankster . . . funny, the second Bills reject the Jets have signed this season, and both defensive players as well. The world is being turned upside down.

Link

Edited by CSBill

Bet the Jets wish they had kept Cotchery or B. Smith

Being too proud can kill ya

It's all about EGO...the only thing worse than having a bunch of egomaniacs as players, is having an eve bigger one as your coach....Ryan, Reid...Bill "man boobs" Bellychick is the exception to the rule.

Edited by Armchair GM