Reggie Corner > Leodis Mckelvin

TitansBills

Corner is a beast. He made 1 errant play against the eagles and got the first INT of the game to setup 7 pts. Not to mention a few pass breakups. dudes playing better than mcKevlin. :D

How you doin' Reggie?

jesus... do you guys even pay attention to the game..? Reggie corner got beat by double moves at least 5 times. McKelvin play pretty solid.

Ya he only messed up 2 plays and was in for a total of 3. Reggie isn't as fast as mckelvin but atleast he covers well and doesn't have his back to the ball everytime.

<br />Ya he only messed up 2 plays and was in for a total of 3. Reggie isn't as fast as mckelvin but atleast he covers well and doesn't have his back to the ball everytime.<br />
Funny that you even compare them. I'm not as down on mckelvin as some here are (even though he seems oblivious to when the balls in the air), but he's better than corner, and it's not even close IMO. Corner comes in and gets picked on by the 3rd Wr.

McKelvin is a half-decent dimeback/4th CB. If he is any higher than that on your depth chart, I consider your CB depth troublesome.

Corner I'm not sure belongs on a roster at all, although that was a tremendous reaction on his part. When the ball was tipped into the air he actually had his back turned to it. He put his head back and picked up the ball behind him, then turned 180 degrees before laying out and getting full extension to make the pick just before the ball hit the ground. Impressive reactionary/athletic play from a poor cover corner.