Thank you Buffalo, Bills Fans & Ralph Wilson Stadium

Clarkee

First off I'd like to thank Buffalo, The Bills Fans (The good ones) and the Ralph Wilson Stadium for making my FIRST NFL experience amazing.

I'm from Toronto and absolutely love the NFL (Not a CFL fan). We decided to finally go see our first NFL game in Buffalo v. New England.

Here's a part you'll hate, I've been a Patriots fan since I was 14 (21 now) and unfortunately, we lost, but God damn, it was a fantastic game!

The fans really make the game the best thing out there, I've been to events before, but nothing like this. It blew me away. Of course, some of you guys were chirping myself because of my Brady jersey, but I expected it, I'd do the damn same!

I recently took up photography and rented a fancy lens and managed to catch 100 shots before got told by the stadium officials that I cannot use that lens due to regulations.

I wanted to give back to you guys for my experience, so here are the pictures I took for your enjoyment!

6184115962_d912c48ef1_b.jpg

6184269094_e6bc66db91_b.jpg

6184317300_c4940b5160_b.jpg

6184379872_0057483e59_b.jpg

6184391208_2b1674e6a6_b.jpg

Again, Thank you!

- A Patriots Fan (Booooooo!!)

Edit - I apologize for the spam! If you'd like to save the pictures or see the rest of them, PM me! Thanks!

Edited by SDS
That link is fine...

First off I'd like to thank Buffalo, The Bills Fans (The good ones) and the Ralph Wilson Stadium for making my FIRST NFL experience amazing.

I'm from Toronto and absolutely love the NFL (Not a CFL fan). We decided to finally go see our first NFL game in Buffalo v. New England.

Here's a part you'll hate, I've been a Patriots fan since I was 14 (21 now) and unfortunately, we lost, but God damn, it was a fantastic game!

The fans really make the game the best thing out there, I've been to events before, but nothing like this. It blew me away. Of course, some of you guys were chirping myself because of my Brady jersey, but I expected it, I'd do the damn same!

I recently took up photography and rented a fancy lens and managed to catch 100 shots before got told by the stadium officials that I cannot use that lens due to regulations.

I wanted to give back to you guys for my experience, so here are the pictures I took for your enjoyment!

All my pictures are located on my website, but here are some of my favourites!

Again, Thank you!

Thanks for sharing. Great pictures and glad you had a good game day experience at the Ralph.

All my pictures are located on my website, but here are some of my favourites!

Again, Thank you!

Welcome, and make sure to pass along that this is why we want to keep the franchise in Buffalo. The games and atmosphere are incredible there.

5530 is funny. Looks like Brady is angrily throwing a ball at a Bill's unsuspecting head.

Great pictures. What kind of camera / lens are you using?

Haha wouldn't be surprised. Bill and Brady weren't too happy that day.

I started shooting back in May/June, so only for a few months. Using a Canon T2i, this particular lens was a 70-300mm F4-5.6 L lens, I had rented it for the weekend.

Welcome, and make sure to pass along that this is why we want to keep the franchise in Buffalo. The games and atmosphere are incredible there.

I agree with you 100%. Keep the franchise where the fans are at! Even having a couple of games in Toronto is robbery to me, plus the prices are outrageous, I don't support that at all.

Thanks for all the love fans and good luck in the season! I have my money on the Bills vs Cin this Sunday!

Edited by Clarkee

Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing the pics. Heard from another Pats fan that the Bills fans were unwelcoming in Orchard Park.

I wonder what his expectation were. I've worn Bills shirts to games in Miami and San Francisco in years past. The Miami fans gave me lots of grief which is as is should be. The 49er fans simply ignored me. Not a single challenging word or middle finger. It was a bit odd. Their ambivalence seemed very un-fan like.

Glad you had a great time at the Ralph. Maybe one day we can save you from your Patriots disease and convert your to Billsmania.

reminds me of a couple things that happened last sunday...was at the Bills Backers bar in Philly and during all the commotion of the game, the bar was just going nuts with cheering and encouraging of the team...all of a sudden a wave of boos starts filling the room...people turn and there's a dude walking through with a brady t-shirt of jersey...he just hung his head a bit and kept walking through...it was all done with 'love' but it was just really funny..and i give that guy a ton of credit for having the balls to do that...but that's what makes being a (good)fan so much fun...

later I was eating dinner in a little brewpub in old city philly and at the table next to me a guy is there with a pat's hat on...i turn and tell him 'scuse me, you have some sh** on your hat'..he looks at my bills hat and just shakes his head and gives me a sheepish grin....

Whoever you root for...root hard...always have fun with the opposing fans...give it to them hard, but ALWAYS be prepared to get it back exponentially....