When did you feel the best yesterday?

cmjoyce113

Obviously winning the game was enormous, the moment Lindell kicked it through and everything leading up was exciting. My moment though was when Florence got the pick 6. I have never yelled so loud. Erik pears wife sat behind us, nick barnett's family in front of us, it was insane. I think it's because I hate Brady so much. I just remember screaming "f-u Brady!"

That was my "moment" anyone else?

Florence's pick 6 had me jumping up and down while clapping and screaming. The drama at the end was awesome too. At live speed I thought that Freddie was in and just thought that 1:50 and 2 T.O.'s was too much to give Brady. It played out well though, right down to Bill Belichick having a little hissy fit. :lol:

Obviously winning the game was enormous, the moment Lindell kicked it through and everything leading up was exciting. My moment though was when Florence got the pick 6. I have never yelled so loud. Erik pears wife sat behind us, nick barnett's family in front of us, it was insane. I think it's because I hate Brady so much. I just remember screaming "f-u Brady!"

When we were running the clock out. Brady sat there pouting and couldn't do a thing about it. Best moment of the game.

I was going nuts on the pick 6 play! But that lasted about a minute, because I knew there was still 10 minutes in the game and Brady would certainly score again.

Action Jackson's big catch and run was huge! Again nuts, crazy jumpin! But that lasted about a minute, maybe 2, because I knew there was still plenty of time for some heart wrenching way to screw up a sure thing.

When that FG went through and I saw the game clock his 0. Well.... I'm still on a high! So, for me, seeing that kick go through with zero seconds left was just awesome.

That field goal going through and Moorman jumping onto Lindell's shoulders (two guys that have been here for a lot of those loses to the Pats)

So many great plays, but three that stood out for me because they totally changed the momentum of the game:

1. The David Nelson catch down the left sideline where he lost his helmet and came up yelling, pumping up the crowd.

2. The George Wilson pick (stopping the Pats when it looked like another easy TD coming)

3. The Scott interception (same reason as #2)

Post-game:

1. Freddy Jackson and another Bill (didn't see who it was) running up and down the field with the Bills flags waving.

2. Fitz and Freddy pushing and shoving each other screaming.

3. David Nelson jumping into the stands where the chefs sit and celebrating with the crowd.

4. Nelson's post game tweet "That was for YOU Buffalo. You deserve it."

Pre-game:

I read somewhere that before the game, Jim Kelly was standing near the tunnel waving the Bills flag...

wish I was there to see that.

I felt best after the kick went up. I guess it comes from being burned in a lot of Pats/Bills games where "we came close" but couldn't close the deal. The whole 2nd half had a great feel to it. I was in damn near tears when the clock was at all zero's. Even when I woke up today I still wasn't quite sure if I believed that we finally got over the hump of beating NE. I know a lot of older Bills fans always talk about the 0 for 70's against the fins. This was "our Miami" There was not a team in the NFL I wanted to see The Bills beat more than NE. Now hopefully they can build off it and we can witness the beginning of something special this season :thumbsup:

when fred jackson was ruled not to have scored was my happy point

Haha, me too. When he leaped into the end zone on that play, I was like "NOOO! Too much time left!" so glad it got called back and Belichick through a hissy fit about it.

Haha, me too. When he leaped into the end zone on that play, I was like "NOOO! Too much time left!" so glad it got called back and Belichick through a hissy fit about it.

When Freddy crossed the 20 yard line I was yelling tackle him!

I loved the Barnett roughing penalty..kinda said we were done taking there crap!

For YE OLE it was when the offense lined up on that last drive. YE was like "Belichick, we're about to give you a little of this, and a little of that, and matriculate down the field and put this one to bed"

I haven't been so positive that our offense was going to waltz down the field and score at will since the glory days. And waltz they did, gents... waltz they did. It was a good feeling.

Edited by Cotton Fitzsimmons

When we were running the clock out. Brady sat there pouting and couldn't do a thing about it. Best moment of the game.

There were so many moments that built one upon the other, but as soon as Fitz took his first kneel down I said out loud: "They did it--- the game's over." Obviously, Lindell had to make the kick (and it got a little hairy there for a second when the Pats indicated Fitz had fumbled and the false start) but when it became evident that Brady wouldn't get another possession in regulation a calm came over me that was utterly surreal. Not only had they finally beaten the Patriots, but they'd done it in a fashion that can only be called out-Belichick-ing Belichick.

I'd have to say Brady's interception.

Or Brady's other interception.

It's hard to decide.

Well played sir!!

I loved watching Chan grind the clock down at the end, knowing that the Pats could do NOTHING to stop it from happening.

Crazy as it sounds, I also loved the 4th and 10 in the 1st half, even though Fitz threw a pic on it. I like the decision making that led to the attempt to go for it. They were in a position that would have made a punt likely to be a touchback, and the end result was NE ball around the 30, so no real loss in light of how they were moving the ball up to that point. I love the fact Gailey gave Fitz the opportunity to make something happen in that situation.

Well played sir!!

I loved watching Chan grind the clock down at the end, knowing that the Pats could do NOTHING to stop it from happening.

Crazy as it sounds, I also loved the 4th and 10 in the 1st half, even though Fitz threw a pic on it. I like the decision making that led to the attempt to go for it. They were in a position that would have made a punt likely to be a touchback, and the end result was NE ball around the 30, so no real loss in light of how they were moving the ball up to that point. I love the fact Gailey gave Fitz the opportunity to make something happen in that situation.

I love the fact that we have a coach that is able to recognize those types of situations and be prepared to execute his decisions without hesitation.

**Watching Belichek meltdown on the sidelines as we kill them slowly was when I was the most happiest**

Definitely the Jackson run in the 4th and the realization that he came up short!

The Florence pick was a close second.

Honorable mention to Uh-oh Cinco for the dropped TD pass.

Edited by MattyT

I'd have to say Brady's interception.

It's hard to decide.

:thumbsup:

On the Florence INT/Return, I was so loud I frightened my entire family.

Edited by Buffal0 Bill5

I had the exact same reaction.. (to the pick 6)

Edited by markinsd