Your favorite moment from yesterdays win?

CodeMonkey

Mine was after the 2nd (I believe) Brady INT. The TV camera followed Brady as he walked to the bench and sat down. Calmly removed his helmet and set it down. Then abruptly and violently yelled "!@#$" (the F word) at the top of his lungs. There was no audio but it was easy enough to read his lips because one of my kids commented "oh, he just said a bad word!". :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When the clock hit 0:00.

In addition to that, I'd say the pass to Nelson in which he got knocked out of bounds and got up helmet-less, looked to the fans, and yelled "Let's Go!" That was the first time during the game I thought the Bills were going to get it going.

I sure liked watching Belichick with a grim look on his face and Brady sitting stone-faced and helpless ad they watched the Bills run out the clock.

But for excitement, it's hard to beat the pick 6, or Freddie's catch and run down to the goal line.

Brady pulling up so no one hit him on the pick 6.

Fitz made the tackle on one of his.

Deon called Brady out on that, and I'm by no means a Brady apologist, but the main highlight seems to look like he had an angle and a chance to make a play, but I saw another one from an on-field end zone angle, and that one showed he had no prayer. But it was still beautiful no matter what way you saw it.

Regardless, my best moment: 0:00 - Bills 34 Pats 31

My section was chanting "Brady sucks1" right before that INT. Your Welcome

My favorite moment tho was seeing the pats fans leaving and yelling "hey wait your about to miss the best part!"

I enjoyed the mass exodus of Pat's* fans prior to the conclusion of the game. I need to get a new section, because whoever has the seats around me sells them, so I always end up sitting in enemy territory at home. We had one Pat's* fan who was particularly being a prick, I enjoyed watching him shut up and leave.

The single best moment yesterday came after Wilson picked off Brady at the two. Fitz saw the blitz package, audibled to Freddy to come back to his side to pick up the blitzer from the left, Freddy knew precisely who to hit...and hit him with a vengeance, leading to the long pass to Donald Jones. It showed me something I haven't seen from this team in a long time; everyone is on the same page, did their homework, and was ready for whatever the Pats* would throw at them.

1. Bill flipping out on the sideline after Freddy's catch down to the one. Not only was it a great play by Freddy but Bill flipping out like that was icing on the cake. Despite was I've read on here, I believe what he was really aruguing about was that he wanted it to be a touchdown and didn't want a review. You can read his lips says "we want the touchdown." Ref basically wags his finger in his face and says, "ta ta ta, that's not up to you buddy." It was fantastic.

2. Florence's pick 6.

3. Lindell's kick...it was so short that it was virtually a lock, if it was longer and he made it it would be #1.

Edited by Mark80

I sure liked watching Belichick with a grim look on his face and Brady sitting stone-faced and helpless ad they watched the Bills run out the clock.

But for excitement, it's hard to beat the pick 6, or Freddie's catch and run down to the goal line.

Great combination... watching the Pats sideline sit helpless while the clock runs down that last minute and a half was pretty awesome. More cameras on the Pats sideline needed on that one... perhaps a sideline reporter getting an interview/reaction??

The excitement plays as well w/ the Pick 6 and Fred Jackson catch were electric!

Deon called Brady out on that, and I'm by no means a Brady apologist, but the main highlight seems to look like he had an angle and a chance to make a play, but I saw another one from an on-field end zone angle, and that one showed he had no prayer. But it was still beautiful no matter what way you saw it.

Regardless, my best moment: 0:00 - Bills 34 Pats 31

Yeah, at first it looked like he had a chance, but really, from another angle it was pretty darn clear that he had no shot. Honestly, it's not worth risking injury when you have no chance. He didn't have to move in such a wussy fashion though ...

I should also state my least favorite moment.

A friend was raised in Conn. and is a Pats fan (I don't hold that against her, she is a good person :) ). She lives here now and took her sons to the game. Not having been to The Ralph before she and her kids wore Pats jerseys. Before the game a adult male intentionally shoved one of her sons hard enough to almost knock him down. Needless to say this is not behavior I am proud of as a Bills fan.

I did explain that wearing opponents gear to a game is inviting all drunk !@#$s within a 10 mile radius to ruin your experience, but even still I guess I expect more from Bills fans.

David Nelson getting the stuffing knocked out of him, popping up and screaming "Let's GO!" at the crowd.

Buddy has brought in smart, tough, confident players, something this organization has been sorely lacking. The greatest lack of talent this franchise has had for the last decade is between its ears.

This was the one thing I will never forget.