Our only chance

You know, I really don't want to get my hopes up. I really don't want to get strung along, hoping for something that's not going to happen. But really, if, and I concede that it's a prett big f :censored: 'in if the Bills are going to beat the Patriots anytime in the near future, now is the time.

We are coming off of two big wins: a blowout and an incredible comeback. We have momentum.

We have the home field advantage with a bunch of screaming excited fans.

We have an offense which can light up the scoreboard and run the ball down their throats.

More importantly, the two things which people have talked about as necessary to beat the Pats may just be possible due to injuries: Putting pressure on Brady and shutting down their TE's.

With the Patriots O-line hurt, we NEED to put pressure up the middle and ruin Tom Brady's pocket. See what the Jets did last year in the playoffs. Ordinarily I would call it a wish, but if their center is out and their chemistry is off...just maybe.

Also, with Gronkowski now released they only have one TE, which puts the kibosh on the 2 TE set they've been running out of so much. Sure, they can adapt but that's one less weapon they have.

Well, it's a long shot but I will be watching every minute of it. GO BILLS!

The biggest things is to not go in expecting to lose to NE like the Bills of the past decade have done on a consistent basis. Man the hell up and leave everything they have on the field. More so than a win, the biggest thing I'd like to see is that they're "not afraid" of NE. Something I haven't seen from past Bills teams. That and yeah obviously limiting turnovers and ball possession will be key

The biggest things is to not go in expecting to lose to NE like the Bills of the past decade have done on a consistent basis. Man the hell up and leave everything they have on the field. More so than a win, the biggest thing I'd like to see is that they're "not afraid" of NE. Something I haven't seen from past Bills teams. That and yeah obviously limiting turnovers and ball possession will be key

+10000

Also with the running game, its about the Bills getting 30+ carries WITH the yards and not just get 120 yds on 9 carries...we need 120 yards on 25 carries to keep Brady off the field

Time of Possession:

Buffalo Bills 37:02

Kansas City Chiefs 22:58

Final Score: Buf 41-KC 7

Buffalo Bills 30:47

Oakland Raiders 29:13

Final Score: Buf 38-Oak 35

Almost identical T.O.P. = extremely close game; T.O.P. for 2/3rds of the game = Bills blowout.

Amazing, isn't it?

The Cheatriettes* are not football gods, and they* are certainly not invincible. They* are very beatable, maybe even vulnerable. They* can't run their* 2 TE* formations*, their* o-line* and secondary* are both depleted, and they* may or may not have a punter*.

NE* is good, the Bills are good. Our QB, RBs, WRs, TE, O-line, stack up just fine against theirs*. Our D-line, LBs, secondary, and special teams are better. Moorman and Lindell are very familiar with the swirling winds at RWS, and the stadium will be filled with the thunderous noise of 75,000 screaming Bills faithful.

Control the clock, control the ball, protect the ball, no stupid penalties, no stupid mistakes, and blitz blitz blitz (just the nearness of an opposing LB or lineman makes Brady* tremble with fear).

If the Bills can do all that, there's no reason - no reason at all - that this won 't be another Bills blowout...

BuffTown Bills 57

New* England* Cheatriettes* 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

"I expect to be undefeated." - Chan Gailey

19 and 0 baby!!! B-)

Edited by The Senator

I watched the Pats - San Diego game. San Diego looked like they could have won the game. BUT , they turned the ball over three times in the red zone. They moved the ball down the field, got into the red zone and shot themselves in the foot. They might have won that game but for the turnovers.

By the way, our offense is way more explosive than San Diego's. Their offense looked awkward. Vincent Jackson and Tolbert FB had to make plays with Pats players all over them.

Keep Brady off the field as much as possible and theres a shot the Bills can pull this off!

yes... and....

Bills need to score more TD's than FG's when they get in the red zone.

Bills need to keep NE to FG's as much as possible when NE is in the red zone.

Bills CANNOT turn the ball over late in the game.

Bills D needs to force some 3 and outs late in the game.

Keep the score close and they have a shot at winning this thing, especially if Freddy gets > 100 yards & we win TOP or keep it very close.

Edited by DrFishfinder

I watched the Pats - San Diego game. San Diego looked like they could have won the game. BUT , they turned the ball over three times in the red zone. They moved the ball down the field, got into the red zone and shot themselves in the foot. They might have won that game but for the turnovers.

By the way, our offense is way more explosive than San Diego's. Their offense looked awkward. Vincent Jackson and Tolbert FB had to make plays with Pats players all over them.

This

+1