Ole fitzy screams like a schoolgirl

FluffHead

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kind of "unmanly" but nothing a good quality lite beer can't fix!!! Go Ryan, Go Bills!

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I think they should feature that in those "that was the second

unmanly thing" commercials by miller lite.

NFL Films had Ole Fitzy mic'd up for the Raiders game. After his game winning TD throw, he let out a girl-ish giggle/scream that would make a grown man blush. His teammates react:

http://wgr550.com/pa...9.php?pid=71484

That's not a giggle. I know from giggles. Giggle, no. It was a 100% genuine schoolgirl scream.

David Nelson was the funniest reaction. You could tell he thought Fitzy was "Mr Even Keel" and he was really amused by "Mr Schoolgirl"

Levitre, on the other hand was "oh, yeah, I've heard that before"

Funny.

snapback.pngbillsfan in n.h, on 22 September 2011 - 11:42 PM, said:

he could scream like PHYLLIS DILLER for all i care if he beats the pats on sunday

This :beer:

:thumbsup: Yep. We want the Bills to "Show us the Baby". That there....that was the Baby, screamin'.

Edited by Hopeful

After watching the past two weeks Wednesday pressers on BuffaloBills.com I had grown concerned with Fitz's general attitude about the game. He just seemed really uninterested in being there. After watching the Sound FX yesterday, my concern's were completely erased.

Really? <_<

PTR

Maybe the best part were the reactions from the guys. It kinda made them sound like boys at summer camp getting to know something new about Mister Harvard.

Moats laugh just cracked me up. and Levitre was yea i know. sorry about that...

great Opost

I was thinking the exact same thing. LOL

Same here, pretty funny to hear a grown man with a beard scream like that...but then he just won the game on a blown defensive coverage to a wide open receiver...on 4th down!

after hearing that I'd advise him to never be mic'ed up again, gonna be tough to live that scream down

Edited by Harvey lives