Got a weird feeling

Mikie2times

My glass is half empty and filled with piss. I'm not a very positive person. I live expecting the worst, if life takes one of it's collective dumps on me I role with it in stride. Brave I know, but that's how I am. So please consider that before reading the rest of my post.

I have a weird feeling about Sunday. Emotion in sports is a funny thing. BB is a master at getting his troops ready to play. I don't expect New England will come at us with anything less then 100%. But even in the dominance they have shown over us, the league, this season, I feel this could be one of those moments in sports in which a team (The Bills) dials up the intensity to level the other team simply can't match.

The streak is past being well known at this point. Many of these guys have heard it subtly for several years. At this point, with us 2-0, the streak and New England's dominance over us has been discussed more in depth then any Patriot match up I remember. Each team is not separated by the distance most think. Any given Sunday, game of inches, one play. These are cliches, but they became that way for a reason. That is how much each game is usually decided by. A feverish intensity level, one that is born from being told you can't win, your not good enough. The us against the world mentality. It provides motivation that people naturally can't create by themselves.

If we can start of well that is a huge part of it.

Edited by KzooMike

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That weird feeling is prolly just gas ;)

Love that speech by the way and I have a good feeling about this game. I expect a dog fight at the very least. We are going to turn some heads and we can very well win this game

Not sold yet. We better play a whole lot better in the first half than we did against Oakland or it will be over by halftime.

Not sold yet. We better play a whole lot better in the first half than we did against Oakland or it will be over by halftime.

I'm not sold, not by a long shot. New England is much, much better then us. But in sports that doesn't always decide the winner. Sometimes motivation transcends talent. I don't need to cite the countless examples of this happening over the years. It happens all the time, in every sport. That is the feeling I have about this game.

The Bills are playing much bettter this season than at the end of 2010, and their roster is generally healthy. So if we are going to beat the Pats this year, we better do it this weekend. That being said, The Pats have one of the best QBs in the history of pro football, and a strong supporting cast. So I'm hoping for a win Sunday . . .

:)

My glass is half empty and filled with piss. I'm not a very positive person. I live expecting the worst, if life takes one of it's collective dumps on me I role with it in stride. Brave I know, but that's how I am. So please consider that before reading the rest of my post.

I have a weird feeling about Sunday. Emotion in sports is a funny thing. BB is a master at getting his troops ready to play. I don't expect New England will come at us with anything less then 100%. But even in the dominance they have shown over us, the league, this season, I feel this could be one of those moments in sports in which a team (The Bills) dials up the intensity to level the other team simply can't match.

The streak is past being well known at this point. Many of these guys have heard it subtly for several years. At this point, with us 2-0, the streak and New England's dominance over us has been discussed more in depth then any Patriot match up I remember. Each team is not separated by the distance most think. Any given Sunday, game of inches, one play. These are cliches, but they became that way for a reason. That is how much each game is usually decided by. A feverish intensity level, one that is born from being told you can't win, your not good enough. The us against the world mentality. It provides motivation that people naturally can't create by themselves.

If we can start of well that is a huge part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rFx6OFooCs

U need to try the power of positive thinking

Anyone who thinks we have a chance this week simply hasn't watched our secondary or NE's offense this year.

Bills 20 (happy to say a # that high at least)

Pats 38

Come on. Miami was able to put up 24 against the Pats at home. I think our Bills have a WAY better offense than Miami (O-Line, RBs, WRs & QB). In addition, NE's offense will be missing Aaron Hernandez this week, one of the key weapons that Brady has been able to rely on the first two weeks.

Pats beat Miami 38-20. I think we will see the Bills use up the clock on some long drives, as our offense is better suited to do than Miami's. This game finishes in the 27-24 range. I'll say Bills on top!

Anyone who thinks we have a chance this week simply hasn't watched our secondary or NE's offense this year.

Bills 20 (happy to say a # that high at least)

Pats 38

How about their secondary and our offense?

Last week Phillip Rivers threw for 379 yards and 2 TDs and in week one, CHAD HENNE (YES CHAD HENNE) THREW FOR 416 YARDS AND 2 TDS against the Patriots.

Now they are facing Ryan Fitzpatrick (472 yards, 7 TDs).

Our offense against their defense looks like a mismatch to me.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Buffalo wins this game. Their o-line and receivers are underrated, and with the way Fitz is distributing the ball, the Buffalo offense is extremely difficult to stop. NE's secondary is going to have trouble matching up with the size of Buffalo's receivers.

On defense, the Bills gameplan last week was to stop the run and let Campbell try to beat them (and he almost did). This week they'll stop the Pats inside passing game and let their outside WRs and running game try to beat them. I think the D will be up to the challenge.