Got a weird feeling

Mikie2times

I like how watching all the player interviews that none of them care about the 15 game streak. They all shrug it off as "none of those players are on this team".

... but I've never seen Kelsay comment (and I don't want to). He's the guy that I blame because the Pattys started winning right after he arrived.

To be fair, Kelsay usually gets 1-2 of his 4-5 sacks in a year in patriot games from what I recall. He and Schobel always seemed to step it up sort of like how McGahee always played well against the Jets.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 56

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

I'll say it: I don't think the game will even be close; I think we're going to get laughed right out of the stadium. Now, I really hope I'm wrong...but from what I've seen of both teams this year, I just don't think we're ready to compete against the Patriots.

That weird feeling is prolly just gas ;)

Love that speech by the way and I have a good feeling about this game. I expect a dog fight at the very least. We are going to turn some heads and we can very well win this game

please god, just let the defense show up... :unsure:

if we can somehow get some pressure on him we have a shot...but who really believes that is going to happen?

they are gonna have to bring it like it's the last game of their lives.

. . . A Jets loss and a Bills win would put the Bills alone in 1st place.

Can you imagine this? :thumbsup:

It's almost like there's been a cosmic shift, and the laws of the universe have changed since last season.

Uhh, wait a minute, this just in:

On April 21, 2011, they turned the knobs on the Large Hadron Supercollider on the Swiss/French border up to 11, and in attempt to find the elusive Higgs boson, reached luminosity levels never before achieved in the history of man.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20056468-264.html?tag=mncol;txt

The Large Hadron Collider has surpassed a record set by Fermilab's rival particle accelerator for what's called luminosity, a milestone that improves the odds that the gargantuan scientific experiment will produce new physics discoveries.

The LHC operators yesterday packed more bunches of protons into the beam, increasing the likelihood of collisions and therefore of the detection of very rare outcomes from those collisions.

One week later, on April 28, 2011, the Bills took Marcel Dareus (an actual lineman) in the first round of the NFL draft, ending a long streak of questionable Bills draft "strategy."

On September 23, 2011, two days before the Bills are scheduled to play the Patriots in a series that has not seen a Bills victory since 2003, physicists announced the "shocking" discovery that their high-tech radar gun had clocked particles traveling faster than the speed of light!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20110594-264/physics-shocker-neutrinos-clocked-faster-than-light/

"Despite the large significance of the measurement reported here and the stability of the analysis, the potentially great impact of the result motivates the continuation of our studies in order to investigate possible still unknown systematic effects that could explain the observed anomaly," the paper concludes.

When the Bills stun those outside WNY by beating the Patriots, will it be a coincidence?

I think not.

How about their secondary and our offense?

Last week Phillip Rivers threw for 379 yards and 2 TDs and in week one, CHAD HENNE (YES CHAD HENNE) THREW FOR 416 YARDS AND 2 TDS against the Patriots.

Now they are facing Ryan Fitzpatrick (472 yards, 7 TDs).

Our offense against their defense looks like a mismatch to me.

I agree--our offense should move the ball against NE. However,we will need to take advantage of every scoring opportunity---because

our so far Zero pass rush combined w NEs excellent protection and Brady will likely eat up time and score at will against us.

Our best bet is to invent a passrush to at least bother old Tom.--So we give up some big plays---that is going to happen anyway(maybe at a slightly slower rate) if we try to play the contain game.-Lets get creative with the blitzes.We really have nothing to lose.