Brady is classless; Jerk; etc. etc

I love how, in a vacuum, nobody can call out Brady for the cocky, unsportsmanlike sham of a quarterback he is, yet in EVERY one of the "how to beat the Patriots" threads, the prevailing wisdom is "pressure Brady."

You'd think for the greatest lantern-jawed pretty boy to ever hold a pigskin, he'd be able to complete a pass or two with a hand in his face.

And another thing, turn off the ESPN, put down the Kool-Aid and try and be objective for a second -OR- get the hell off my back about blindly hating a division quaterback who's 15-0 since 2003 against our beloved Bills. Were you dopes lined up to kiss Marino's feet back in the day? I think not.

I hate Tom Brady and I've witnessed enough Bush League behavior from him that I can make whatever baseless claim I want to about his ability. It's called being a Bills fan.

Give it a try some time.

:thumbsup:

Well - There is hating him because he is on a rival - and that can be expected - but to add jealousy fueled analysis just diminishes your opinion.

Brady is one of the all time great QB's - that is a fact - doesn't mean you can't hate him.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time this *%^%^& went over the top.

Did anyone see him looming and staring right over a san diego player and trainers because he thought the sd player may be faking. It was too much. who knows how long he stayed there? One thing is to walk by, but to stay there the way he did. wow. that made it look so wrong.

I wish I was that player or a trainer so I could have told him to f off.

No, I didnt see Brady praying for recovery, but instead, some jerk.

My favorite 3 teams

Buffalo

Seattle

Any team that plays pats

How in the Hell do you know what he was thinking? He is the leader of that team, and as the leader he may have been representing the team in showing concern for the other team's player. No matter how much any of us dislike Brady and the Pats, he is one of the greatest QBs in NFL history, his record speaks for itself, and the constant hate, looking for weeks to find small criticisms, and obsession is childlike. We could only have been so lucky to have drafted him, especially that low in the draft. You really need to get a life if something like Brady looking at an injured player gets your imagination running wild and hate spewing from your veins. I don't like him or his team either, but don't sound stupid for crying out loud.

I'm with you Clippers. Brady walks around the field like he owns the place, but he's the classic little guy chirping while the big, scary army stands behind him.

I've said it once, I've said 1,000 times since, without that line in front of him, he's a worthless, ineffective garbage quarterback.

Two things can be clearly assessed from your post:

1. You are joking or

2. You are too clueless about football to even be allowed to watch it.

I have read alot of stupid things on this board (even a few of my posts), but that has to be at the top of the stupid pile.

Why even defend Brady?? Take your bleeding heart somewhere else. Maybe to New England..............................

In addition to being a Bills fan, I'm a football fan. Watching Tom Brady carve the dolphins D with precision last week was fun. It was great football. Do I wish the Patriots would lose every week? You bet. Do I wish Brady would throw 3 TDs and 43 INTs this year? Yup. But I also know that the guy is a winner, the best QB today and one of the best to ever play the game. He's a first ballot HOFer and he's provided a lot of good football to watch over the years. I hope we pound the crap out of them, believe me. But I have nothing but respect for Brady as a football player. And there's not a damn thing wrong with that.

I cant belive all the Pro-Brady comments right now. We are about to play one of the hardest game of the season.

Ok so he plays well. But so has anyone that has stepped behind that O-line when he was injured. Just a well coached team. If Brady was somewhere else you could make the argument that he wouldnt be playing as well. Some of these pro Brady comments make me puke. Wheres the real Buffalo fans who wouldnt defend a divional rival?? Sad.

In addition to being a Bills fan, I'm a football fan. Watching Tom Brady carve the dolphins D with precision last week was fun. It was great football. Do I wish the Patriots would lose every week? You bet. Do I wish Brady would throw 3 TDs and 43 INTs this year? Yup. But I also know that the guy is a winner, the best QB today and one of the best to ever play the game. He's a first ballot HOFer and he's provided a lot of good football to watch over the years. I hope we pound the crap out of them, believe me. But I have nothing but respect for Brady as a football player. And there's not a damn thing wrong with that.

I totally agree. I have the Pats and Brady, but like you I am a football fan, not some dilusional Bills' fan who hates everything about football except the Bills. I wish he would throw 43 picks and 3 TDs also, but the real outcome is going to be just about the opposite. There haven't been many QBs in the past 20 years, you can count them on a couple fingers, that have led an offense like he does. You wanna watch an offense operate to near perfection? Watch Brady play, and I say that with a clenched fist as I too hope they lose every single week.

I'm with you Clippers. Brady walks around the field like he owns the place, but he's the classic little guy chirping while the big, scary army stands behind him.

I've said it once, I've said 1,000 times since, without that line in front of him, he's a worthless, ineffective garbage quarterback.

and you would be wrong 1,000 times. I don't like him either but the guy is as good as it gets. He is like a surgeon out there. He finds the weak spots in the defense & the exploits the hell out of them. You ever think maybe he has so much time in the pocket because teams are scare sh*tless to blitz him? He is probably going to go down as the best QB to ever play the game, especially if he wins 1 or 2 more super bowls.

I cant belive all the Pro-Brady comments right now. We are about to play one of the hardest game of the season.

Ok so he plays well. But so has anyone that has stepped behind that O-line when he was injured. Just a well coached team. If Brady was somewhere else you could make the argument that he wouldnt be playing as well. Some of these pro Brady comments make me puke. Wheres the real Buffalo fans who wouldnt defend a divional rival?? Sad.

You are kidding right? I don't look at these comments as Pro Brady comments, just common sense. Are the Pats coached well? Of course they are, but how many TD passes or audibles has Belicheat made himself? He has made average NFL players (Welker, Aiken, Branch), rookie tight ends, even lineman going out as a receiver look like All Pros. He is like a precise surgeon in the game, and makes it look so easy most of the time. Do I hope that the Bills bury his face in the turf at the Ralph, of course, but am I going to sound like a retard and say he would suck if he played anywhere else-not a chance, I have more common sense then that.

Edited by billsfreak

You are kidding right? I don't look at these comments as Pro Brady comments, just common sense. Are the Pats coached well? Of course they are, but how many TD passes or audibles has Belicheat made himself? He has made average NFL players (Welker, Aiken, Branch), rookie tight ends, even lineman going out as a receiver look like All Pros. He is like a precise surgeon in the game, and makes it look so easy most of the time. Do I hope that the Bills bury his face in the turf at the Ralph, of course, but am I going to sound like a retard and say he would suck if he played anywhere else-not a chance, I have more common sense then that.

Can I get an AMEN?

Huh? This ain't a propaganda/blind fandom board. Brady is one of the best who has ever played the game. Anyone who claims otherwise is simply foolish.

Wrong! The classy thing to do is pull your starters (like the Bills did last week). If the Bills wanted to put 50 on the Chiefs last week, they could have. But no, they put their entire second string in. The Patriots* refused to do that. It is not classy to be up by 40 points and still having Brady throwing deep for Moss to make it 47.

Classy? Who said anything about classy (football isn't classy.) If we're talking about class, yeah, running up the score isn't "classy."

But I'm not, I'm talking about in incessant whining when things don't go people's way. Suck it up, play better and stop the pathetic victim attitude of, "it's no fair mom, they're running up the score on poor whittle us!" If this was a youth league, or even high school, I might agree with you - but it's the NFL. They're grown men, they can take it. When the Pats run up the score I'm upset at the Bills, not the Pats. The Pats are doing what they're supposed to do - it's the Bills who aren't.

As I tell my 7 year old all the time, stop worrying about what the other person is doing (and complaining about it) and worry about yourself.

Add to it there is a by-product of a team keeping their starters in - your team will get better playing against their best. It might make your ego feel better to beat up on their 2nd and 3rd team for a quarter but it won't make your team better. Playing against Brady and co. - even while they're kicking the crap out of you - will.

I hate Brady too - but I don't need to manufacture reasons for it. He has killed the Bills for years and I'm sick of it. Period.

Well, it's official.

The reach of Spygate extends all the way to fan message boards. And all the Boston Brady-Humpers can't help but reveal themselves from the shadows whenever their golden boy is mentioned.

You guys call yourselves Bills fans? I'm about to make a statement, the implications of which I'm fully aware, THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST PATHETIC THREADS EVER. It's Pats* week, you clowns! Get your freaking heads on straight!!

Edited by The Big Cat

You have no idea what was going on during this encounter. Get over your sad excuse for hating him.

There's nothing more in the world I'd love than beating the Pats this weekend, but get ready Bill's fans...as Jim Rome would say BOHICA.

Actually, he is quite possibly the biggest douche.

uh yes i do. the commentators said the same thing. something like this "he is checking to make sure the player is not injured"

ALSO: Is everyone aware of the utter **** storm happening right now in Coltsville? Are we all witnessing the same sickening collapse? Have we forgotten the 2008 season when, even without Brady, The Pats* posted a better record than The Bills have achieved in a decade?

Explain to me again how he's more valuable to his team than Peyton Manning...

All this talk about him being one of the greatest of all time, blah blah, the guy hasn't been that great in the playoffs since their defenses have begun to sag. The Pats* defense during their Super Bowl run was the hallmark of their team...NOT Brady and the offense. Since Brady and their "unstoppable" offensive scheme has been all the buzz, their playoff success has drastically waned. Hmm...

But back to the point at hand. Even though the guy IS the focal point these days, dollars to donuts says that TEAM still functions without him. The same can NOT be said for Indy, and I'd venture to say it's much the same with other teams around the league WRT to their starting/second string quarterbacks as well.

Not to defend Brady, even though the only fault I really find with him is that he has been pretty darn good in his career against us, and everyone for that matter, but...

doesn't it seem like there are an awful lot of "injuries" when the other team gets rolling. It's kind of a hard thing to prove, whether the person has a cramp or not. I don't blame these offenses for getting upset when someone almost always goes down at an inopportune time. Doesn't seem to matter if it's pro or college, the number of injuries against a fast paced offense seems higher, especially the injuries that spend one play on the sideline and comes right back in.

Much like this from last night...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/20/ref-was-powerless-on-giants-fake-injuries-but-nfl-is-not/

A Patriots* player is the last person who should be accusing another team of faking an injury to buy time.

Just for the record, I hate the Patriots so therefor I hate Tom Terrific. Guilty by association. If he was a Bill I'd have 4 of his jerseys. Come to think of it, I hate all of beantown's teams.

Hate the Pats.

HATE the Bruins.

Hate the Sox.

Hate the NBA so technically I hate the Celts.

I even hate their marathon cuz I hate running.

I like Harvard though! LOL-

funny

You obviously like attention.

Say it one thousand times more and maybe, just maybe, you can wish it true...

He's in the all time top 15 at his position.

He's also the unequivocal leader of his team.

Not to defend Brady, even though the only fault I really find with him is that he has been pretty darn good in his career against us, and everyone for that matter, but...

doesn't it seem like there are an awful lot of "injuries" when the other team gets rolling. It's kind of a hard thing to prove, whether the person has a cramp or not. I don't blame these offenses for getting upset when someone almost always goes down at an inopportune time. Doesn't seem to matter if it's pro or college, the number of injuries against a fast paced offense seems higher, especially the injuries that spend one play on the sideline and comes right back in.

Much like this from last night...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/20/ref-was-powerless-on-giants-fake-injuries-but-nfl-is-not/

you are right. 2 giants were caught by the camera last night. but again, what can he really do about it? the fact that he's hanging up top just makes him look stupid. you didnt see sam bradford standing around!

like i said earlier, brady should have talked to the refs. wait, he always does that to get his calls anyway.

Well, it's official.

The reach of Spygate extends all the way to fan message boards. And all the Boston Brady-Humpers can't help but reveal themselves from the shadows whenever their golden boy is mentioned.

You guys call yourselves Bills fans? I'm about to make a statement, the implications of which I'm fully aware, THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST PATHETIC THREADS EVER. It's Pats* week, you clowns! Get your freaking heads on straight!!

Next up......"When did you start hating your country?" :thumbsup:

How in the Hell do you know what he was thinking? He is the leader of that team, and as the leader he may have been representing the team in showing concern for the other team's player. No matter how much any of us dislike Brady and the Pats, he is one of the greatest QBs in NFL history, his record speaks for itself, and the constant hate, looking for weeks to find small criticisms, and obsession is childlike. We could only have been so lucky to have drafted him, especially that low in the draft. You really need to get a life if something like Brady looking at an injured player gets your imagination running wild and hate spewing from your veins. I don't like him or his team either, but don't sound stupid for crying out loud.

Two things can be clearly assessed from your post:

1. You are joking or

2. You are too clueless about football to even be allowed to watch it.

I have read alot of stupid things on this board (even a few of my posts), but that has to be at the top of the stupid pile.

ugh because his facial expression read curios and suspicious. plus the commentators said it. that's why. 3 reasons.

billsfreak, dont sound stupid defending him

what the hell? This time i find a situation where brady shows OK EVEN IF ITS A LITTLE UNSPORTSMANLIKE conduct, and Im getting bashed?????

Well, it's official.

lmao

the big cat and me are the only true bills fans typing this morning.

oh and please brady defenders we dont need another post like this "WE RESPECT THE GAME AND RESPECT BRADY, BUT WANT HIM TO SUCK" save that junk!

ALSO: Is everyone aware of the utter **** storm happening right now in Coltsville? Are we all witnessing the same sickening collapse? Have we forgotten the 2008 season when, even without Brady, The Pats* posted a better record than The Bills have achieved in a decade?

Explain to me again how he's more valuable to his team than Peyton Manning...

This.

Also, before Spygate: 3 Super Bowl victories.

After Spygate: 0 Super Bowl victories, with the only appearance coming in the same year Spygate was uncovered.

The Brady lovefest here is pretty sickening. Brady has had WAY more help, and WAY better coaching, than Marino ever had in Miami, yet I find it impossible to believe that people would have been lining up here to polish Marino's knob if there had been an internet back then.

And another thing, turn off the ESPN, put down the Kool-Aid and try and be objective for a second -OR- get the hell off my back about blindly hating a division quaterback who's 15-0 since 2003 against our beloved Bills.

I hate Tom Brady and I've witnessed enough Bush League behavior from him that I can make whatever baseless claim I want to about his ability. It's called being a Bills fan.

Give it a try some time.

:thumbsup:

Awesome stuff, but after this trifecta of lunacy, I have to ask: is "The Big Cat" for real? Or is one of the mods making up a poster for the rest of us to goof on.

No one could be this simple.

ugh because his facial expression read curios and suspicious. plus the commentators said it. that's why. 3 reasons.

billsfreak, dont sound stupid defending him

what the hell? This time i find a situation where brady shows OK EVEN IF ITS A LITTLE UNSPORTSMANLIKE conduct, and Im getting bashed?????

lmao

the big cat and me are the only true bills fans typing this morning.

oh and please brady defenders we dont need another post like this "WE RESPECT THE GAME AND RESPECT BRADY, BUT WANT HIM TO SUCK" save that junk!

I am not defending him, just pointing out how stupid your post was. Do you have a psychology degree or something, so you can tell what someone is thinking by the face he makes? You really shouldn't tell anyone not to sound stupid, look in the mirror.

It was only fun when miami scored!

ps. the pats are better than the dolphins right now. any less win by the pats increases OUR OWN chances to getting into the playoffs. same goes for jets. for that reason, i was rooting for dolphins (even though it was week 1, I knew miami was not going anywhere this year)

my new 4 favorite teams

bills

any team that by winning increases bills chances of getting into the playoffs or better position in the playoffs for the bills

any team playing vs pats

any team playing vs jets

seattle seahawks

Awesome stuff, but after this trifecta of lunacy, I have to ask: is "The Big Cat" for real? Or is one of the mods making up a poster for the rest of us to goof on.

Remember this same Mensa candidate that wasted plenty of bandwidth defending the ineptitude that was Dick Jauron. I put him on my "Do Not Take Serious" list a long time ago.

I am not defending him, just pointing out how stupid your post was. Do you have a psychology degree or something, so you can tell what someone is thinking by the face he makes? You really shouldn't tell anyone not to sound stupid, look in the mirror.

that's funny, you said i sounded stupid first! read yours posts.

i was just returning a favor.

And you translated that to read "Brady thinks the guy is faking his injury?" reading a little too much into it don't you think?

I dont remember exactly what they said. but they IMPLIED that he thought the player was faking.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Tom Brady is unlikeable. Period. He cries, he yells, he pouts and--to the OP's point--he apparently leers like the double-standard scam artist he and every other member of the Patriots* organization is and always will be.

I don't care if throws 1,000,000 TD's and has finishes his career with enough passing yards to go to Saturn and back, the guy's a toolbox, plain and simple. "Duh huh huh we'll only score 17? Yeah. Okay. Duh huh huh huh." Yeah. How did that work out, ass chin?

The guy is an unrelenting jerk, compelled by a soulless organization and a cold heartless, ruthless scumbag of a head coach.

Don't care how good you think he is, don't care about his resume, anyone arguing in the contrary ESPECIALLY DURING *PATS WEEK, can go ahead, collect all their Bills gear, reach into their heart, withdraw their fan card and mail all the aforementioned to:

The Bills Backers of Chicago

ATTN: The Big Cat

Lincoln Station

2432 North Lincoln Avenue

Chicago, IL 60614

He's a competitor, I would do the same if I wanted to win a game that badly. I think Brady is a hell of a guy and when he stood up for Ocho Cinco and basically told Bruschi and Harrison to F**k off, he went up a few pegs in my book. That said, I hate him with a passion on the field. What kind of Bills fan wouldn't? He's owned us the last decade. But to say he's classless , a jerk, etc. etc. is dead wrong.

** And Sanchez is a douche. GQ magazine? C'mon.

So posing for GQ makes you classless and kicking your kid to the curb pre-birth is classy?

At this rate Kobe Bryant will be our next president.

This isn't little league where all the mom's have to protect their darlings from getting their feelings hurt. If teams don't like the score being run up on them there is a simple solution - play better.

I cringe when I hear this kind of mindless drivel. I would have played better but I wasn't on the !@#$ing field. It's about rubbing it in the face of the fans.

I don't even get your point. You can't rip a guy for poor sportsmanship because your team wasn't good enough to force him to stop being a dick? Is that your theory?

Tom Brady is unlikeable. Period. He cries, he yells, he pouts and--to the OP's point--he apparently leers like the double-standard scam artist he and every other member of the Patriots* organization is and always will be.

I don't care if throws 1,000,000 TD's and has finishes his career with enough passing yards to go to Saturn and back, the guy's a toolbox, plain and simple. "Duh huh huh we'll only score 17? Yeah. Okay. Duh huh huh huh." Yeah. How did that work out, ass chin?

The guy is an unrelenting jerk, compelled by a soulless organization and a cold heartless, ruthless scumbag of a head coach.

Don't care how good you think he is, don't care about his resume, anyone arguing in the contrary ESPECIALLY DURING *PATS WEEK, can go ahead, collect all their Bills gear, reach into their heart, withdraw their fan card and mail all the aforementioned to:

Lincoln Station

Chicago, IL 60614

OK, this proves it--The Big Cat is a scam....totally made up. He doesn't exist.

You got me--whoever you are!! Bravo--keep the crazy shtick coming!

Lincoln Station

Chicago, IL 60614

youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

I'll have what he's having. No, seriously. Give em hell puss! :thumbsup:

Lincoln Station

Chicago, IL 60614

youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

Ha, almost as soulless as your plug here. Brady is good, I hate the Pats, I retain my Bill's fan eligibility.