David Nelson

beagle925

He looks like a young kid living his dream. Put 30 pounds on and you could be special! go bills!

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/David-Nelson-Postgame-Press-Conference/1a5212c9-f298-4066-896d-f197d0955782

Everybody needs to go to that link and listen to Freddy, David and Fitz.

We have a hungry team. This guys have the right temperment.

That's one of the things I'm enjoying the most about this team. They seem to be developing a special spirit, a strength of character. I think it all starts with the coach, but these guys are young and talented and smart and hungry. I like most of these players, adn their attitude, a whole lot.

There will be some bad moments om the future, things will go wrong, but they seem to be on an upward trend. You can see the culture of this team changing from week to week.

The guy has been money ever since last year. He's 6-5, runs great routes and catches everything thrown to him. He doesn't have breakaway speed, but make an excellent possession receiver. Johnson and Nelson will make a great 1&2 receiver tandem for years to come. Sorry Donald Jones but David Nelson is the man.

Correction: we have a hungry offense. This team can score. The O-line with Wood and Levitre has even been doing well. However, this defense is an absolute joke. Even though they didn't give up many points to KC, Charles had a good day on them, and det's d stopped KC.

Dude is 6'5" 215. Why would you want him to put on 30 pounds?

He has very good hands.He will never be a strong guy-he just isn't put together that way. Putting on weight will only slow him down.

He reminds me of Ed McCaffrey - WR for the Broncos in the 90s. In fact, I looked it up and they are the exact same size.

He isn't in McCaffrey's league.Maybe down the road.

He looks like a young kid living his dream. Put 30 pounds on and you could be special! go bills!

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/David-Nelson-Postgame-Press-Conference/1a5212c9-f298-4066-896d-f197d0955782

30 Lbs would make him a TE ten would be good, besides he is special.

Had Nelson and Batten as my break out players.

Correction: we have a hungry offense. This team can score. The O-line with Wood and Levitre has even been doing well. However, this defense is an absolute joke. Even though they didn't give up many points to KC, Charles had a good day on them, and det's d stopped KC.

You do realize that

a. Charles got hurt

b. The Lions are no longer a joke on defense?

What seems to be happening the last two years is

a. The bills try to ride Parrish as the slot guy until he inevitably gets hurt

b. Then they turn to Nelson who does nothing but make plays

I think the time has come to say what is true.....while Roscoe is uncoverable he is also incapable of staying healthy......so it is time to move away from him and toward Nelson

and for god sakes lets get Rovel out of here and get Naman back up here

You do realize that

a. Charles got hurt

I think the time has come to say what is true.....while Roscoe is uncoverable he is also incapable of staying healthy......so it is time to move away from him and toward Nelson

I couldn't agree more.....

You do realize that

a. Charles got hurt in the FIRST quarter

admended

With regards to Martin and his severe case of droperitis, he does excellent on special teams, have to go back to tape to see how he does blocking but in Amsterdam he was capable help on runs. The droperitis thing isnt new, again with regards to Amsterdam, that's how he started here as well but he finished the season with 37 receptions for 679 yards 18.4 average 60t long and a whopping 12 touchdowns in just 10 games (then again he had the Chroise delivering it to him). He seems to struggle with hard throwing QBs. We have to remember that he's only been with the team for 10 days then got released and now another 7 days. Fitz needs to work him after practise for a bit.

Edited by bladiebla