Official BILLS vs RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Just Jack

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah second FG decision was sound, first was a scared granny playcalling; should have gone for that first one no question about it.

As much as I agreed with you at the time the Bills kicked their first FG, in hindsight it's hard to question it. The difference in the game were those 3 points.

Over dedicated to run protection and a terrible performance by our secondary, mainly McKelvin. Also props to Campbell who had a very good and flawless game imho.

Yeah, they got exposed by a QB who isn't supposed to be very good and his backup receivers. Of course, I have a feeling that Raiders fans feel the exact same way about their secondary.

Dare I suggest that we draft... more DBs? Lol.

On another note, I'd just like to commend CG for keeping a cool head and taking the guaranteed points by kicking the FG to make it 14-3 at the time. A lot of people were unhappy with it but we ended up winning by those 3 points. If we go for it and don't make it, we end up in OT instead (or worse, the team becomes demoralized and folds). Also if Lindell had not missed the FG at the end of the 1st half (no fault of Gailey's strategy), the 1st FG would have looked even smarter since the entire nerve-wracking end-game sequence would have been unnecessary, as we could have run the clock down to :01 and kicked yet another FG to win 37-35.

Major props to Fred Ryan and Steve for leading us to TDs on 5/5 2nd half possessions. Even Spiller looked game today.

I was appalled by the lack of holding calls against Oakland (and Buffalo, to some extent). Also, did anyone notice how Aaron Williams played?

That IS the worst crew in the NFL - not just today and not just Bills games. They did the mystery spot in the Lions game Johnnie was so p.o. he had to go to over time. Just a joke one guy makes a call and they all conference trying to talk him out of it. It's almost like they got together and said "did you watch the raiders Monday night ? We aren't doing that try not to throw the flags- slows the game down etc"

First move come Monday is to cut Ruvell Martin and bring up Naaman Roosevelt since it is apparent that Stevie Johnson will be out awhile. We need to find a fast young receiver to sign with great hands. Perhaps off of someones practice squad.

I can't keep up with 22+ pages of posts, so I'll just add this...

I am as stoked as anyone about the win, but am holding my breath to see the outcome of the injuries to Stevie, Roscoe and Urbik.

Great win, Go BILLS!

I dont believe that Urbiks injury is as bad as initially thought. On the other hand, Stevie and Roscoe will be out a few weeks. Its time to cut Ruvell, bring up Roosevelt and sign a good receiver off of someones practice squad.

First move come Monday is to cut Ruvell Martin and bring up Naaman Roosevelt since it is apparent that Stevie Johnson will be out awhile. We need to find a fast young receiver to sign with great hands. Perhaps off of someones practice squad.

I dont believe that Urbiks injury is as bad as initially thought. On the other hand, Stevie and Roscoe will be out a few weeks. Its time to cut Ruvell, bring up Roosevelt and sign a good receiver off of someones practice squad.

Stevie had cramps were did you get this he will be out for a while stuff?

it is apparent that Stevie Johnson will be out awhile.....

On the other hand, Stevie and Roscoe will be out a few weeks.

If you know something, say it.

If you don't know something, don't put your speculation out there as fact.

Let us hope it was nothing but cramps. Remember, he already has been playing with a sore groin.

I was on travel today. Flight landed at the start of the 3rd quarter, kept in touch by texts while drieing to the sports bar. Maid it to the sports bar for the start of the 4th quarter. What a great game.

Not happy with the pass rushing schemes or the tackling but Fitz was a monster.

I hope Stevie is ok. I heard Roscoe got hurt too. We need these guys for next week.

I will be in Buffalo and at the Pats* game.

my little bar in malvern pa started out with 3 bills fans...one left at halftime.... :wallbash: by the end...all tv's were switched to the bills game...defense struggled against the run, too many bad drops by receivers, but this is a game we historically lose and we frigging won....i am so frigging happy to be a bills fan....