If YOU had the power to have Brady or Fitz as qb

I was trying to tell him that I really dislike Brady.

He was tring to tell me that if I had the power to choose Brady, I would.

I kept telling him no. I like fitz too much and dislike Brady too much. (obviously with time, I would accept Brady if we had him)

But I wouldn't select him if I had the power to do so.

I'll go first

No, I would not pull the switch on Fitz and would reject Brady

Brady or Fitz?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept telling him no. I like fitz too much and dislike Brady too much. (obviously with time, I would accept Brady if we had him)

I'll go first

Brady or Fitz?

Fitz.

I'll go first

Brady or Fitz?

Brady.

Because if the Bills had drafted him and tried to develop him, he wouldn't have lasted two seasons in the league, and he'd be selling insurance right now, and that would make me happy.

Brady.

Because if the Bills had drafted him and tried to develop him, he wouldn't have lasted two seasons in the league, and he'd be selling insurance right now, and that would make me happy.

I will go with this as well.

This is a difficult question to answer honestly. My initial knee jerk reaction is the same as the OP, I dislike Brady so much I'd stick with Fitz. Thinking about it more, however, I realize that I disliked Drew Bledsoe almost as much and never would have wanted him on the Bills if you asked me at the beginning of 2001, but by the end of 2002 I sure liked seeing him throw for 4000+ yards in a Bills uni. While the same would likely be the case for Brady, I still don't think I would make the switch because I like Fitz a lot and it's clear that the team trusts and respects him and he's capable of getting the job done. I would think long and hard about it though.

Edited by Chandemonium

I don't get the Brady hate. He has played classy, does not act like a douche. Any one who would not choose Brady has clouded judgment. I love Fitz, and will always root against Brady but get real.

Now I hate NE fans, and all Boston fans as a whole. Individually they are harmless, but get more than 2-3 of them in one room it is almost unbearable. I speak from experience having lived just north of Boston for a few years. I told my friends straight up, I love you guys but I can not be around you all while the Red Sox or pats are on. Lucky for me the Celtics sucked while i lived there, or I may have offed my self. Sad that my only salvation was the shittiest two months of the year in NE, Feb. and March, between football and baseball seasons.

Edited by RichmondRob

I'll go first

Brady or Fitz?

Thank you, we are now all dumber for having read this post. Thank you for continuing to dumb down this board and the continued pussification of the Bills fan base.

Seriously, your post must be a joke and I will take it that way...if not, then please see above sentence...

Edited by Alphadawg7

Thank you, we are now all dumber for having read this post. Thank you for continuing to dumb down this board and the continued pussification of the Bills fan base.

Seriously, your post must be a joke and I will take it that way...if not, then please see above sentence...

It's getting harder and harder to read lately.

If anyone even halfway seriously would turn down a fitz for Brady heads up trade.... They need to just stop posting.

It's getting harder and harder to read lately.

If anyone even halfway seriously would turn down a fitz for Brady heads up trade.... They need to just stop posting.

I know what you mean...some of the stuff on this board has gone past the ridiculous. And its not just the board...I listen to a lot of sports radio on satellite radio, and the callers that call in as Bills fans are literally some of the dumbest calls I have ever heard. To the point, that usually the broadcaster are laughing and mocking them by the time they hang up because of some of the stupid things they call into say.

I'll go first

Brady or Fitz?

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

I'll go first

Brady or Fitz?

Let's see: the greatest QB ever to play the game or one that doesn't even register in the top 1000?

After the 2008 season, I don't know how you can think that. :thumbdown:

Brady was hurt all of '08. Did you mean '07? Why cause they went 16-0? Or cause they ran the score up? Either way, Brady runs the plays that are called and this is not college, it's pro, suck it up and don't cry. If you have a problem with the amount the other team scores, stop em. And i am sure Brady celebrated a time or two, but I don't remember any obnoxious displays.

How about Adrian Peterson for Fred Jackson?

Even dumber question. AP ALL DAY. Again, I love love love Freddy, but c'mon man, get real.

Let's see: the greatest QB ever to play the game or one that doesn't even register in the top 1000?

Although I agree with you, saying Fitz would not register in the top 1000 is a bit much. No, his body of work is not their, but if you project his numbers from the his career thus far over the next 10 seasons, he would probably be in the top 100.

Not every thing is one extreme or the other.

Brady was hurt all of '08. Did you mean '07? Why cause they went 16-0? Or cause they ran the score up? Either way, Brady runs the plays that are called and this is not college, it's pro, suck it up and don't cry. If you have a problem with the amount the other team scores, stop em. And i am sure Brady celebrated a time or two, but I don't remember any obnoxious displays.

It was 2007, and thankfully they went 18-1. :)

A story later came out in that season that during a Bills game which of course they were winning by a large margin, in the 4th quarter, McDaniels called a run play, and Brady changed the call at the line and through a bomb to the Moss for a TD.

I don't know where you live, but living in Massachusetts I hav had plenty of opportunity to listen to Brady's local interviews, and he is the biggest pompous ass.

I guess I would like him as a player on my team, but I would never like him as a person.

So the curiosity got you too..... Now you're dumb! You mean before reading this post you were smart????? Ha ha.

Dumbing down this board??? I watch too much football for any of my info to be dumb. Not lying I have seen 6 complete games since season started.

Im the one who reads into preseason and predicted the possible 4-0 start.

ps. It was my stupid friend who asked me to post this question and because I was a little curious about it too, I went for it. Not a sin. Take a chill pill.

I'll go first

Brady or Fitz?

Fitz.... Brady is a Dork

I know what you mean...some of the stuff on this board has gone past the ridiculous. And its not just the board...I listen to a lot of sports radio on satellite radio, and the callers that call in as Bills fans are literally some of the dumbest calls I have ever heard. To the point, that usually the broadcaster are laughing and mocking them by the time they hang up because of some of the stupid things they call into say.

By the way, dont judge Alphadawg.

Some posters answered the question without all the negative feedback.

Its just a question at the end of the day.

By the way, dont judge Alphadawg.

Some posters answered the question without all the negative feedback.

Its just a question at the end of the day.

Its all good... But I do find it interesting that you blame your friend for this "stupid question" as you put it, but in the same post say that you would not trade Fitz for Brady...

Here is your quote: "No, I would not pull the switch on Fitz and would reject Brady"

So, if that is true, then I stand by my original comment about how we are all a little bit dumber for having read this today...maybe you should watch one more full game, the NE/Mia game and ask yourself this question again. If you still would not trade Fitz for Brady, then I would suggest a new hobby.

Edited by Alphadawg7

It was 2007, and thankfully they went 18-1. :)

A story later came out in that season that during a Bills game which of course they were winning by a large margin, in the 4th quarter, McDaniels called a run play, and Brady changed the call at the line and through a bomb to the Moss for a TD.

I don't know where you live, but living in Massachusetts I hav had plenty of opportunity to listen to Brady's local interviews, and he is the biggest pompous ass.

I guess I would like him as a player on my team, but I would never like him as a person.

I was in Southern NH from 03 -06, and hated the sports media, especially Smirless or however you spell his name. I get rubbed the wrong way pretty easy, and just never got it from Brady....maybe cause he's pretty.

There's no need to hate Brady. I respect him as a player and a person. But living in New England I despise the Pats and their fans. Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time but I would rather have J.P. back than see Brady in a Bills uniform!!!!!!

FITZ + FITZMODE = FITZMAZING

Its all good... But I do find it interesting that you blame your friend for this "stupid question" as you put it, but in the same post say that you would not trade Fitz for Brady...

Here is your quote: "No, I would not pull the switch on Fitz and would reject Brady"

So, if that is true, then I stand by my original comment about how we are all a little bit dumber for having read this today...maybe you should watch one more full game, the NE/Mia game and ask yourself this question again. If you still would not trade Fitz for Brady, then I would suggest a new hobby.

I would not take Brady. I dont like HIM.

Other qbs out there that beat the bills, I would take. Just not him.

I thought I covered all the bases in the original post.

First I warned everyone, DUMB question from my coworker.

2nd, I even mentioned that eventually I would grow to accept him.

SORRY FOR BEING A FITZ SUPPORTER!

You get it now. Is it still all good with ya?

There's no need to hate Brady. I respect him as a player and a person. But living in New England I despise the Pats and their fans. Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time but I would rather have J.P. back than see Brady in a Bills uniform!!!!!!

FITZ + FITZMODE = FITZMAZING

I dont hate Brady. I just like Fitz more. There is a difference.

I would rather have Marv Levy as our qb than jp, btw

Well said...

If you're a Bills fan picking a lifelong NFL backup over a multiple superbowl winning MVP quarterback, you've lost any and all credibility.

I like Fitz, I do, and I despise Brady as a supermodel chasing man clown, but...

BRADY for QB, hands down.

I would not take Brady. I dont like HIM.

Other qbs out there that beat the bills, I would take. Just not him.

I thought I covered all the bases in the original post.

First I warned everyone, DUMB question from my coworker.

2nd, I even mentioned that eventually I would grow to accept him.

SORRY FOR BEING A FITZ SUPPORTER!

You get it now. Is it still all good with ya?

I dont hate Brady. I just like Fitz more. There is a difference.

I would rather have Marv Levy as our qb than jp, btw

Clipper Fan - You should quit while you are behind. The more you post, the worse it sounds. You don't win games with likeable players, you win with good ones. I am a Fitz supporter too, since he is our current QB and we don't have a chance at a better one. But if Brady was an option, he'd be my number one choice. I hated Bruce Smith when he was here, but I'm damn glad he was here.

Ease up, folks. I believe what the OP is trying to say is that he'd rather lose with Fitz than win with Brady (or at least take his chances rooting for someone he likes rather than someone he doesn't). I can respect that, even though I don't share that thought process. There's obviously not even a discussion as to who's better.

But count me among the few around here that actually likes Brady. Ya, he can be a bit of a whiner at times, but a lot of the great ones are ultra-competitive like that (Gretzky, Jordan, Lemieux, Crosby, Manning, etc..). The guy was a 6th rounder and never projected to amount to much. Imagine if he was a Bill and attained the same amount of success? Jim Kelly would be an after-thought. I think the fact that he's been the second biggest reason why the Pats have been whipping our asses for years is why everyone hates him (still think Belichick is the straw that stirs the drink in NE). And to put it bluntly, that is the ultimate compliment to the guy.