I know what's wrong with Easley.

Lv-Bills

Not saying the story isn't true, but in Buffalo where everything is news, I don't remember any of the newscasts or the Buffalo News mentioning this when reporting on the Wing Fest(that he was in the contest). In fact I am pretty sure Jeremy White of WGR was in the contest and I don't remember him mentioning Easley participating.

Like I said, it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Edited by LabattBlue

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First it's an illness not an injury... people are confused because the NFL reports it as a non-football injury.

The big rumor is that Marcus came down with Herpes. Which I suppose might make sense, but we all know how rumors go.... Whatever it is, we'll find out when we find out... until then we just need to wait it out.

Why couldn't you play with herpes? Yom Brady has those for years and it hasn't bothered him. :devil:

And if this is true, I think it's fairly harmless but Gailey is an old school guy. This could kill any chance of Easely ever cracking the lineup. And the NFL is all about opportunity.

if the guy messed up and made a stupid mistake that's none football related, fine. Let him learn from his mistake and move foward. How old is he again? 21 maybe? 20? If I was put under a microscope for all of my bone headed mistakes at that age I'd be a bum on the streets right now because no one would want anything to do with me.

Relax and leave the kid alone. Either he grows up and learns following whatever mistake he made, or he doesn't. end result is his to make, not ours.

Did you say the same thing about Lynch?

Salmonella poisoning is no laughing matter- and is not uncommon during wing eating contests as they try to get the wings to the table as fast as possible.

I must be somthing stupid like the wing contest. If was anything else Gailey would not have said what he said.

Easley is still essentially a rookie and he has not earned his coaches respect apparently. Jones and Nelson played well. Easley will not see the field until they have to use him.

odd... I heard he was carving his name into the peak of a pavilion at Chestnut Ridge, got surprised by someone walking their dog, ran away down the steps into the gorge in panic, got lost, and had to survive for several days living off the land until he found his way out...

at least that's the rumor... I hear he had some hypothermia from the cold nights down in the creek

odd... I heard he was carving his name into the peak of a pavilion at Chestnut Ridge, got surprised by someone walking their dog, ran away down the steps into the gorge in panic, got lost, and had to survive for several days living off the land until he found his way out...

at least that's the rumor... I hear he had some hypothermia from the cold nights down in the creek

I thought I heard someone going through my trash last night

Good to see nerds are still checking grammar on a Bills' message board. I hear the Twilight forum needs a spell checker. :thumbsup:

I think he means grammar school as in "elementary school"--- as in "childish".