A Few Thoughts About The Game

Bill from NYC

gonna have to take you to task on Pears bill.....what exactly did he do wrong to cause a concern?

I too am curious what Bill saw with Pears.

Overall I thought the OL played very well and deserves a shout out. Fitz had time and stayed relatively clean.

I'm also concerned about Spiller and would be interested in any insights into his play good and bad.

I agree about Barnett. Overall my feeling watching the game was "so THAT'S what real LB play looks like"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna have to take you to task on Pears bill.....what exactly did he do wrong to cause a concern?

Agreed. I will have to re-watch the game later and focus on the o-line, but I didn't think he stood out as a weak link. Yes he gave up the sack to Hali, but I really didn't "notice" him most of the game, and usually that's a good sign for a o lineman. I know Bill has great o line knowledge so I'd like to hear some of the specifics. Thanks in advance. Also, thoughts on Wood at center? Thought he played very well. Go Bills!

I noticed this a lot today as well. He was falling back/throwing off his backfoot a lot when it wasn't needed. It caused a few incomplete passes on outs in the first half. Hopefully he can work on mechanics some more.

That being said... he did great :)

LMAO. the guy had a flawless game but somehow fans still manage to find something wrong. unreal.

Since last season: 14 games, 3200yds, 27td, 15int. Top 10QB.

Edited by bobobonators

Good thing the Bills picked Aaron Williams in the 2nd round, eh? Speaking of rookies (nothing more needs to be said about Dareus), Shep looks like a beast, Hairston has promise, and I like White's running style. I like Chris White'e long-term potential and he was pretty good on ST's (2 tackles). Hopefully Searcy, Rogers and Jasper show something as well.

In the first drive of the 3rd quarter, the defender smacked Pears on the head and ran by him. Fitz got hit hard. It worked today John, but he has to improve.

John, defensive front 7 got bigger and stronger. We dominated. If we do the same thing on offense we will get the same, if not better results.

It's no secret, my long time friend.

In the first drive of the 3rd quarter, the defender smacked Pears on the head and ran by him. Fitz got hit hard. It worked today John, but he has to improve.

That was Tamba Hali, who led the AFC in sacks, Bill. And Hali did little except for that play, and I'd assume they kept him over on Pears' side, since he wasn't doing anything on Bell's side.

A big shout out to Chan Gailey, who had a nice FU statement game to Todd "I'm a douche" Haley.

Chan really stuck it too Haley and Romeo C. I loved the steam coming out of Haley's ears.

Yes it was a great shout out! Haley deserved it.

I too am curious what Bill saw with Pears.

Overall I thought the OL played very well and deserves a shout out. Fitz had time and stayed relatively clean.

I'm also concerned about Spiller and would be interested in any insights into his play good and bad.

I agree about Barnett. Overall my feeling watching the game was "so THAT'S what real LB play looks like"

"I'm also concerned about Spiller and would be interested in any insights into his play good and bad."

This is all you need know, Jackson is the starter, and he has no reason to worry. Accept for the TD run, Spiller is the most frustrating player on the field for me to watch--he seems to have a knack for making a five yard gain a two yard loss, can't he just take what's given him? He is just so frustrating to watch as a RB. :wallbash:

Regardless, loved everything else, a great a day to be a BIlls fan!