Dear so called experts...................

SUNTANBILLSFAN

Stay off this band wagon I want all to keep thinking its last year. I want you all to keep putting us 31st in ranking. Then as we keep kicking @%s you will say I didn't see this coming? when, if you watched preseason you would have seen our first unit's looked good. we have play makers now but please don't jump on board I'll take Chris Berman thats it!and last I love how they will all say the Chiefs look horrible and wont give any credit!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like being an underdog. Keep it coming experts. We put 41 points on a playoff team, whose Defense is run by one of your darlings Romeo Crennel.

They couldnt stop Ryan Fitzpatrick, the 7th round pick from Harvard who we should have upgraded, They couldnt slow down the D-III product Fred jackson. We had some guy named Chandler, who no one outside of Buffalo is aware of, score 2 TDs and go uncovered much of the game

We ran over this team and didn't let them breathe. We made that offensive genius look like an idiot all day. We held the top rushing team, that shredded us last year to 100 yards rushing.

We emptied the loudest stadium in the league at halftime. Keep it coming experts. Say this was a chiefs meltdown. WMD dares you to. Fitzbeardy dares you to.

See you at the opener

Stay off this band wagon I want all to keep thinking its last year. I want you all to keep putting us 31st in ranking. Then as we keep kicking @%s you will say I didn't see this coming? when, if you watched preseason you would have seen our first unit's looked good. we have play makers now but please don't jump on board I'll take Chris Berman thats it!and last I love how they will all say the Chiefs look horrible and wont give any credit!

I like being an underdog. Keep it coming experts. We put 41 points on a playoff team, whose Defense is run by one of your darlings Romeo Crennel.

They couldnt stop Ryan Fitzpatrick, the 7th round pick from Harvard who we should have upgraded, They couldnt slow down the D-III product Fred jackson. We had some guy named Chandler, who no one outside of Buffalo is aware of, score 2 TDs and go uncovered much of the game

We ran over this team and didn't let them breathe. We made that offensive genius look like an idiot all day. We held the top rushing team, that shredded us last year to 100 yards rushing.

We emptied the loudest stadium in the league at halftime. Keep it coming experts. Say this was a chiefs meltdown. WMD dares you to. Fitzbeardy dares you to.

See you at the opener

YEAH

Well to be honest KC did look horrible.

But the Bills played a sound game. No big mistakes, played within themselves, and made the plays that they needed to make. Chan also called a very sound game, using the wildcat effectively and exploited the fact that KC did not give the Bills TE any consideration when game planning. And what can I say about Freddy J. other than he and Spiller should exchange contracts.

All in all a very encouraging performance.

The only negative is Chan still has not figured out what to do with Spiller.

One game against a bad team, RELAX

we looked great today. dareus adds another dimension we have had in years. barnett looks great. byrd looks rejuvenated. you can't say enough about the offense, especially fitz, freddy, the o-line, and chandler.

but good god, don't kid yourself. that was a BAD football team we played today. if the "experts" say the chiefs looked awful, well that's because they did. i'm tempering my expectation until we smoke oakland in a similar fashion.

The only negative is Chan still has not figured out what to do with Spiller.

To be fair, Spiller doesn't seem to know what to do with his feet.

Huge win. I live in Philadelphia, and everyone out here is asking, "Are the Chiefs really bad this year?" Not much credit to Fitz, Jackson, and the defense. I'm not going to overreact to this pasting, but it definitely gives me confidence heading into the home opener. If they keep this going and defeat the Raiders, who knows what could happen week 3 vs. New England? Momentum can be very powerful in this league.

ESPN's AFC East blog is about how KC sucks, nothing about how the Bills played good. I think we are still safe for now haha.

To be fair, Spiller doesn't seem to know what to do with his feet.

Huge win. I live in Philadelphia, and everyone out here is asking, "Are the Chiefs really bad this year?" Not much credit to Fitz, Jackson, and the defense. I'm not going to overreact to this pasting, but it definitely gives me confidence heading into the home opener. If they keep this going and defeat the Raiders, who knows what could happen week 3 vs. New England? Momentum can be very powerful in this league.

McFadden's was quite loud today. :D (I live in DC and spend many weekends in Philly, including this)

What do good teams do to bad teams? They kick the **** out of them. The Bills left no doubt against last years AFC West Champion.

This team is learning to win, expecting to win, and winning convincingly.

That's a great point. Assuming KC is a stinker of a team, we didn't just squeak by them. The game was over by Qtr 3.

i'm tempering my expectation until we smoke oakland in a similar fashion.

it's the nfl, its all about parity.

and i would say us and oakland are pretty evenly matched.

im worried about the way everyone is looking at this game as an automatic (easy) win.

id say its

25% likely they blow us out

25% likely they win by a td or less

25% likely we win by a td or less

25% likely we blow them out

What do good teams do to bad teams? They kick the **** out of them. The Bills left no doubt against last years AFC West Champion.

Right, but again- one game against a suspect team. You expect a good team to win. The bills won. It means we might be a good team, not that we are. I also didn't walk out of today thinking the steelers are cellar dwellers or redskins are on a big run. The 49ers thumped a division winner too.

It's about doing it every week, not once.

All that said.... Definitely on the right road. Even if we have a let down next week, I think this franchise is going the right way.

Right, but again- one game against a suspect team. You expect a good team to win. The bills won. It means we might be a good team, not that we are. I also didn't walk out of today thinking the steelers are cellar dwellers or redskins are on a big run. The 49ers thumped a division winner too.

It's about doing it every week, not once.

All that said.... Definitely on the right road. Even if we have a let down next week, I think this franchise is going the right way.

Ok Ill give you that. There is no denying this team is much improved. If we beat Oakland and NE watch out NFL

we looked great today. dareus adds another dimension we have had in years. barnett looks great. byrd looks rejuvenated. you can't say enough about the offense, especially fitz, freddy, the o-line, and chandler.

but good god, don't kid yourself. that was a BAD football team we played today. if the "experts" say the chiefs looked awful, well that's because they did. i'm tempering my expectation until we smoke oakland in a similar fashion.

Hmmm. The Chiefs certainly LOOKED bad today. And I take your point about "hold the horses" on feeling the Bills have turned it around.

On the other hand, the Chiefs did finish 10-6, win the division, and go to the playoffs last season. Most experts have been predicting them to be playoff contenders this year and a far better team than we are (including today's announcers, until well into the spanking)

Whereas Oakland has been kinda sucky - are we really sure they're a better test?

Me, I want to see how the Bills fare against NE and the Jets to judge how far they've come.

I too would be happy to see the experts continue to sell us short while we continue to kick booty.

This.

Too many years we have seen the Bills play up to the good teams and lose by a small margin, then play down to the bottom dwellers and lose just as badly. 3rd-string Steelers ring a bell? The Chiefs are clearly having some issues right now, but the Bills completely exploited those issues like a good team should do.

Why are some of you coming out with this BS that "we beat a bad team?" Up until kickoff, the Chiefs were widely regarded as one of the better up-and-coming teams in the NFL, picked to have an even better year than last which was a nice 10-6 with a playoff game. About every writer, reporter and analyst in the nation picked them to whup the Bills...and that includes most of the writers, reporters and analysts in WNY, for cryin' out loud. And probably at least half of the posters on TSW. But all of a sudden, the Bills knock the peep out of KC and suddenly they're a "bad team." No, folks, the Chiefs are not a bad team at all, they just looked like it after they got Bill-dozed.