Dear so called experts...................

SUNTANBILLSFAN

I'm not taking anything negative out of today's game (except for Fitz's accuracy which needs to be imroved dramatically).

WTF are you watching?:blink:

68% completion on 25 passes? 3-4 TD passes were thrown into tight coverage 'needs to be improved dramatically'??

Whatever...dry.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay off this band wagon I want all to keep thinking its last year. I want you all to keep putting us 31st in ranking. Then as we keep kicking @%s you will say I didn't see this coming? when, if you watched preseason you would have seen our first unit's looked good. we have play makers now but please don't jump on board I'll take Chris Berman thats it!and last I love how they will all say the Chiefs look horrible and wont give any credit!

That's one game son. We Beat the Patriots 31-0 in 2003. We ended up being 6-10 that year. No one's gonna billieve until we put together a SEASON!!!

WTF are you watching?:blink:

68% completion on 25 passes? 3-4 TD passes were thrown into tight coverage 'needs to be improved dramatically'??

Whatever...dry.gif

He threw some pretty bad balls too - obviously the total result was great - but his consistent accuracy is the thing he has to work on to become a pro-bowl QB.

He threw some pretty bad balls too - obviously the total result was great - but his consistent accuracy is the thing he has to work on to become a pro-bowl QB.

OK, Bob. Then you're saying 75% completion is Pro Bowl standard? IMO, that's HOF stuff!

Yes, he threw a couple low passes and a couple high passes at the sidelines. In every one of these situatuions, our receiver was pretty well covered and might be able to jump the pass for an INT. In every one of these throws, he put the ball where ONLY his receiver could catch it. The high passes were (IIRC) caught, but feet/foot was out of bounds.

Look, I'm not saying he's the second coming of Montana. I AM saying he is much wiser and more confident in trying to make plays while limiting T/O's.

Like he told his teammates, 'This is the first time in my career I came out of a game early -and it was a GOOD THING'!

Put me in the crowd that says his accuracy is just fine.

Fitz's accuracy was NOT a problem yesterday. As a matter of fact, most of the passes were put in tight spots EXACTLY where they needed to be. He puts them up high perfectly, and let's the WRs go make a play.

That TD throw to Stevie early in the game was exactly how playoff caliber QBs do it. Threading it in to Chandler and Jones were a couple of beauties as well. Also missing from his already amazing numbers were the few passes that hit WRs right in the hands but were dropped. I can think of at least 3 that were incomplete solely because of the WR.

Fitz played an amazing game and there is nothing to complain about with him.

I've been a fitz fan, complaining high and low about the offensive line. I'm happiest about the fact (did you ever think I would say this) that the offensive line played quite well yesterday. 41 points and a great passing day. Sorry but Fitz was accurate and knew what he was doing all day.

This tight end Chandler was the surprise for me. He was awesome, and he is one big fella. This guy can be a huge contributor.