Any chance of blue pants on Sunday????

zow2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was originally in the camp that wanted blue pants with the white jerseys, but after seeing the all-white look in preseason I'm sold.

Classic look.

+1,000,000 on not ever wanting to see the blue/blue combination again.

I would love to see the home jerseys along with those blue pants. That would be quite sharp. I'm not really feeling the away jerseys. Meh, nothing that we haven't already seen and nothing spectacular.

No, it would look like Boise State.

I could see it happening. Sounds like they're pretty committed to white pants for now anyway. So we'll see.

My better analogy for this though would be when ND trotted out the green jerseys at the Cotton Bowl one year. They came out and warmed up in the blue and then switched to green before KO.

I could see it happening. Sounds like they're pretty committed to white pants for now anyway. So we'll see.

My better analogy for this though would be when ND trotted out the green jerseys at the Cotton Bowl one year. They came out and warmed up in the blue and then switched to green before KO.

If you're referring to the OP's Maryland reference, Maryland actually came out for warmups in grey helmets with a tortoise-shell motif -- then switched to the half-and-half flag look.

Yes, the Bills do have blue pants as part of the new uniform set. However, they have stated that they will wear the white pants for every game this year.

My guess is they don't want the players to be tempted to go with the blue jersey blue pants look that got its start in the Donahoe era and continued through last season.

I agree that they do need to wear the blue pants with the white jerseys.

When did they officially say they have blue pants? There were no blue pants at the uniform unveiling. Personally I like the all white on the road and the white pants with blue jerseys at home. Don't mess with a good thing.