Remember when we started the 08 season 4-0...

I just re-thought about that this morning, and it hurt all over again. I remember actually thinking how do I even go about ORDERING playoff tickets? I have never done that. Do they make them available when we clinch or do they just assume we're in and they pre-release them mid-season? Is it after we beat Arizona next week, or do we have to go through the FORMALITY of beating the chargers, dolphins and jets?

I just re-thought about that this morning, and it hurt all over again. I remember actually thinking how do I even go about ORDERING playoff tickets? I have never done that. Do they make them available when we clinch or do they just assume we're in and they pre-release them mid-season? Is it after we beat Arizona next week, or do we have to go through the FORMALITY of beating the chargers, dolphins and jets?

One hit changed everything. That and giving Dickless an extension.

PTR

Very sad. That year was so much fun until we played some actual teams. I remember thinking how we were almost guaranteed a playoff spot after that start. Surely there was no way we would tank so bad we'd lose a playoff spot. Especially with Brady out of for the season. Ugh.

I had all-but-quit watching pro ball since the second ass whippin by the Cowboys in our last Superbowl. Those four games definately sucked me back in. I don't think I've gone a day since without watching, reading, talking, thinking 'Buffalo Bills'. :censored:

Playoffs?

I was making Super Bowl plans.

That was the last time this team provided us with any hope. By the end of the season, we were just waiting for the day Jauron got fired.

QEG, when we were 5-1 that year I posted on happy I was and how my father, who past away in March of 08 and a season ticket holder since day one, would have truly loved this.

The thread was nothing but love from everyone on this board to everyone on this board.

Today the opposite is true; how he would have been truly disappointed, saddened and angry he would be over the sorry state of this team.

I was shoeing us in for a first round playoff bye. It's sad that our best memories of the team in the last decade is when we had a good start instead of remembering playoff games. I am 21 years old and I still have yet to see a Bills playoff game since I was 9 years old and had no idea what was going on. Every time I've blown out the candles on my birthday cake or threw a penny in a wishing well since I was 10 I wished for the Bills to win the super bowl. Here's to Billieving.

The Bills were rolling, Brady was out for the season, Trent looked like the face of the franchise for the next 10 years, I predicted Bills to be the division champs and a lock up a playoff spot. Until the 6-3 Browns game (which almost ruined the game of football it was so bad) I thought it had to be the end of the futility. Never underestimate the Bills.

The Bills were rolling, Brady was out for the season, Trent looked like the face of the franchise for the next 10 years, I predicted Bills to be the division champs and a lock up a playoff spot. Until the 6-3 Browns game (which almost ruined the game of football it was so bad) I thought it had to be the end of the futility. Never underoverestimate the Bills.

Fixed.

I was in Iraq at a small base outside Fallujah, and football was our release every Sunday. It was great being able to talk smack. then Adrian Wilson killed trentative, and all was lost. The guys in my squad made sure I knew how much I hyped the Bills that September.