Remember when we started the 08 season 4-0...

I just re-thought about that this morning, and it hurt all over again. I remember actually thinking how do I even go about ORDERING playoff tickets? I have never done that. Do they make them available when we clinch or do they just assume we're in and they pre-release them mid-season? Is it after we beat Arizona next week, or do we have to go through the FORMALITY of beating the chargers, dolphins and jets?

I thought about that start when I was reading the doom and gloom threads after this past week's Denver preseason game. We won't know how good or bad this team is till around week 6 of this season. It takes that many weeks for the dust to settle and the real vs pretender teams shakes itself out.

One hit changed everything. That and giving Dickless an extension.

PTR

Stop the 1 hit theory! Edwards sucked and people who supported him were wrong. It's the tact of those who can't admit they were wrong. His game back after the hit was actually pretty good for him. The Losman supporters were able to admit they were wrong. Time for the Edwards supporters to do the same. He was not a star in the making that only a select few could see his talent and if it weren't for the "hit" would be a franchise pro bowler.

Edwards is even quoted as saying that the hit had no impact on his on field performance. By the way that 4 - 0 start was against teams that ended the year with horrible records and not a single one of them was a 3 - 4 defense. If I am not mistaken Edwards has never beaten a 3 - 4 defense in his time in Buffalo. The infamous Miami game may have been an exception but I don't think they ran a 3 - 4 at the time. Did the "hit" only affect his ability to read a 3 - 4 defense?

Stop the 1 hit theory! Edwards sucked and people who supported him were wrong. It's the tact of those who can't admit they were wrong. His game back after the hit was actually pretty good for him. The Losman supporters were able to admit they were wrong. Time for the Edwards supporters to do the same. He was not a star in the making that only a select few could see his talent and if it weren't for the "hit" would be a franchise pro bowler.

Edwards is even quoted as saying that the hit had no impact on his on field performance. By the way that 4 - 0 start was against teams that ended the year with horrible records and not a single one of them was a 3 - 4 defense. If I am not mistaken Edwards has never beaten a 3 - 4 defense in his time in Buffalo. The infamous Miami game may have been an exception but I don't think they ran a 3 - 4 at the time. Did the "hit" only affect his ability to read a 3 - 4 defense?

Its not just the concussion in Arizona that did in Trent Edwards, it was the multiple concussions, the bad scheme, bad O line and lousy coaching that did him in, just like it did with JP....but then that same formula has done in every QB since Jim Kelly