Gannon predicts Bills will finish last in AFC East

xsoldier54

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami is bad. The Bills were a better team by the end of last year. This year the Bills are much better on defense, and Miami still has the worst QB in the division.

By the time the Bills (last year's lesser team) got their heads around the new schemes, they embarrassed the Dolphins in Miami in a game Miami needed to stay in the playoff hunt.

Since then, they tried to replace their coach, but failed, and everyone knows it, which means the guy is essenmtially a lame duck and has no pull with the players.

Miami will finish last in the division. Bet on it.

Miami's defense is not just good, they are real good.

As far as Fitz being better than Henne it is a wash b/c Miami took a number of strides to improve their Oline.

Miami is bad. The Bills were a better team by the end of last year. This year the Bills are much better on defense, and Miami still has the worst QB in the division.

By the time the Bills (last year's lesser team) got their heads around the new schemes, they embarrassed the Dolphins in Miami in a game Miami needed to stay in the playoff hunt.

Since then, they tried to replace their coach, but failed, and everyone knows it, which means the guy is essenmtially a lame duck and has no pull with the players.

Miami will finish last in the division. Bet on it.

"Embarrassed"? We beat them by 3 points.

I'd call that a close game that could have gone either way.

Then, I don't know if you recall... the next two games we lost 72-10 combined to the Jets and Patriots.

Edited by Dorkington

I think it is entirely possible the Bills finish 5-11 and finish last in the division. I think Miami's offense will be horrible, however they do have a good defense. It is totally possible the Bills show improvement but still finish last.

I was listening this afternoon to "Moving the Chains" on SiriusXM Radio and a caller asked about the Bills. Gannon predicted they would be better than 4-12, but would still finish last in the division. I am not one of the conspiracy theorists that believes the media hates the Bills. I do believe however that there is no way the Bills will finish behind Miami this year. Miami will be a very bad football team and I think the Bills will be better than last year. So no conspiracies, I just happen to disagree with Gannon. I don't really think the Jets are that good either and there is a possibility we could edge them out for the number two spot. I still believe New England will win the division.

I think it is entirely possible the Bills finish 5-11 and finish last in the division. I think Miami's offense will be horrible, however they do have a good defense. It is totally possible the Bills show improvement but still finish last.

Anything's possible. Just sayin' IMO the Bills finish higher than Miami this year. Could be wrong, who knows? Just my opinion. I have watched a lot of football over the years, and I believe Miami will be really bad.

I was listening this afternoon to "Moving the Chains" on SiriusXM Radio and a caller asked about the Bills. Gannon predicted they would be better than 4-12, but would still finish last in the division. I am not one of the conspiracy theorists that believes the media hates the Bills. I do believe however that there is no way the Bills will finish behind Miami this year. Miami will be a very bad football team and I think the Bills will be better than last year. So no conspiracies, I just happen to disagree with Gannon. I don't really think the Jets are that good either and there is a possibility we could edge them out for the number two spot. I still believe New England will win the division.

There is no way NE wins the division. They signed a bunch of has-beens and are a bunch of has beens. The Jets will definately win the division. Miami I don't think will do well, but I think they have more NFL Talent then the Bills. So I say Jets, Patriots, Miami, Buffalo. Only The Jets Getting a playoff ticket.

Wow. Gannon really likes to go out on a limb, doesn't he?

GO BILLS!!!

You got it. How difficult is it for a guy to go on radio or tv, know there are at least 2 teams the Bills have no chance of finishing ahead of, and predicting another last place finish? At worst, he has a 50% chance of being right. In the prediction biz, 50% on a natural 25% chance is good odds.

He's right. The bills are one of the worst run franchises in the nfl and will be terrible again this year. Take off the rose-colored glasses and start to face reality

Some former player that hasnt watched a single piece of film or looked at our signings?

Sounds about right

Yeah, he isn't aware of our signings. That must be it.

Oy.

I think we finish 9-7 and 2nd place behind the Pats. The Jets have that "team on the verge of implosion" look to me, and by "implosion" I mean an 8-8 record which to them would mean an implosion. Picking up Maybin tells me that they're beyond desperate in finding a pass rush.

There are only a handful of former NFLers who's opinions are worth more than the average fan's and Gannon isn't one of them.

I bet you were among the several dozen here who posted those exact same words last year at this time. I'll believe it when I see it.

how can any bills fan actually sit here in say we KNOW we're better than anyone? it just sounds ridiculous. we're a bottom 3 team in all of pro sports for the past 10 years, yet we get offended if someone says we'll be last in the division?

The offseason is the time of optimism prior to the 1st snap of the 1st regular season game. Then, as with the last decade, reality may set in.

Don't deny us our optimism.