The Magic of Facebook

A few weeks back I "liked" Michael Jasper's facebook page just to keep an eye on his progress. So Sunday he posted some photos of himself vs the Bears. I gave him an "atta' boy" comment on his play, and the next day Jasper "liked" my comment.

It kind of made me feel good that I could speak directly to a Bills player and that he could respond directly to me. (Assuming that Mike is running his own page and not family, a friend, or his agent.)

PTR

PtR, it is pretty cool...I got a 'like' from something i posted to Pee Wee Hermans Page and it also made me feel pretty cool..say what you want about facebook, twitter et al...it has made people more accessible, even if it is a bit more impersonal. after all in the end(especially with someone like Jasper at this point) we are all just people, trying to eke out our existence..some of us are able to do it with a bit more fame and money then others...

A few weeks back I "liked" Michael Jasper's facebook page just to keep an eye on his progress. So Sunday he posted some photos of himself vs the Bears. I gave him an "atta' boy" comment on his play, and the next day Jasper "liked" my comment.

It kind of made me feel good that I could speak directly to a Bills player and that he could respond directly to me. (Assuming that Mike is running his own page and not family, a friend, or his agent.)

PTR

you said 'duty' :w00t:

I play Call of Duty with Steve Johnson

I play Call of Duty with Steve Johnson

:thumbsup:

We used to play Halo and CoD with McGahee, Malloy, And Joe Burns.

Speaking of players and social media, seems like some of them are interacting with that #BillsMafia group on Twitter.

Edited by yall

PTR

Like...tingly? Good but confused?

Anyway, maybe you can get him to participate in the shoutbox on Sundays during the season-during the games.