Bell Out - Wang In

box0life

I really have serious concerns with our offensive tackles. Bell is now hurt and out a for a few days, but if he goes down during the season we have no legitimate backups at LT. Hell all of our RT's are below average so it doesn't matter who we play there. I really hope our front office doesn't allow this year to be wasted because our offensive line can't get the job done. If the o-line doesn't do its job, all these skill players are a waste. The Bears game, we'll probably be starting Wang at LT. That really helps are first team offense get a good start in the preseason. Yikes.

I really have serious concerns with our offensive tackles. Bell is now hurt and out a for a few days, but if he goes down during the season we have no legitimate backups at LT. Hell all of our RT's are below average so it doesn't matter who we play there. I really hope our front office doesn't allow this year to be wasted because our offensive line can't get the job done. If the o-line doesn't do its job, all these skill players are a waste. The Bears game, we'll probably be starting Wang at LT. That really helps are first team offense get a good start in the preseason. Yikes.

I'm sure that he'll do well against Peppers.

The Bears game, we'll probably be starting Wang at LT. That really helps are first team offense get a good start in the preseason. Yikes.

that game, the starters won't play much anyway. probably a series or two. T is obviously a glaring issue with this team as well as linebacker. We have to hope whoever we have in there stays healthy or rookies step up.

mmmhmmmm philly cheese steak with peppers

I prefer a Bison burger, with sauteed "bell peppers".

And I saw that Wang was in at left tackle with the 1's. Wang, Levitre, and Wood.

Edited by Kevin

This is starting to get ridiculous. The Bills have a HUGE need for OTs for at least OT depth and it seems insane that they continue to refuse to address it. Watching any game last year, even the casual fan could see the Bills OTs were mostly disastrous. When you factor in the incredible talent the Bills have on the interior of their line the OTs are likely a lot worse than they look as they are asked to do less and recieve more help than most OTs do. Buddy said he'd only use free agency to upgrade lacking positions, well wake the f up grandpa buddy you could go to dennys right now and probably pick out a couple of fat sobs that would be upgrades to the current OTs on the Bills roster.

Bell hurt?

nobody saw that coming :wallbash:

good thing we have plenty of capable backups to pick from as his replacement

Bell hurt?

nobody saw that coming :wallbash:

good thing we have plenty of capable backups to pick from as his replacement

Do you just go thread to thread screaming the world is gonna end chicken little? The guy is going to be out a couple days, relax. It's not even the regular season yet...

Perhaps, and let's hope, this is nudges Nix to move on getting at least one serviceable backup LT, or swing tackle. That position, and the lack of addressing it, is to me the most glaring weakness of Nix's run so far. It's almost stubborn, or down right self sabotaging to go into this season without NFL caliber backups at the most necessary of positions on the line. Are they that "set in their ways" to mortgage an entire season on the odds of Bell staying healthy all or most of the year?

If Wang starts the season they better call a ton of roll outs to the right.

When Bell is in there we don't have a legitimate LT. If the Bills want to get serious on offense, which it appears they won't do this year, they'll get 2 new starting OTs before next season.

Pears will surprise, LT not so much.

This is starting to get ridiculous. The Bills have a HUGE need for OTs for at least OT depth and it seems insane that they continue to refuse to address it. Watching any game last year, even the casual fan could see the Bills OTs were mostly disastrous. When you factor in the incredible talent the Bills have on the interior of their line the OTs are likely a lot worse than they look as they are asked to do less and recieve more help than most OTs do. Buddy said he'd only use free agency to upgrade lacking positions, well wake the f up grandpa buddy you could go to dennys right now and probably pick out a couple of fat sobs that would be upgrades to the current OTs on the Bills roster.

I'm gonna make Julius Peppers **** in his boot and eat it.

Edited by Cordaro Howard

Perhaps, and let's hope, this is nudges Nix to move on getting at least one serviceable backup LT, or swing tackle. That position, and the lack of addressing it, is to me the most glaring weakness of Nix's run so far. It's almost stubborn, or down right self sabotaging to go into this season without NFL caliber backups at the most necessary of positions on the line. Are they that "set in their ways" to mortgage an entire season on the odds of Bell staying healthy all or most of the year?

Guess who is the starting LT for the AFC Champion Steelers...Jonathan Scott..the guy who sucked here twos seasons ago...They kept him instead of Starks, who everyone is clamoring for here.