Henne's Feelings Hurt

judman

I would feel sadder if I were a Dol-felons fan, and my messiah was Kyle Orton...

The guy threw for 3,600 yards and 20 TD's in 13 games last season. Given the Dolphins QB situation since Marino retired, I think the phins-fans would be fortunate to have Orton as their messiah. I'd be thrilled to have him in Buffalo.

The guy threw for 3,600 yards and 20 TD's in 13 games last season. Given the Dolphins QB situation since Marino retired, I think the phins-fans would be fortunate to have Orton as their messiah. I'd be thrilled to have him in Buffalo.

Umm, we do have him in Buffalo. I think his name is Fitzgibbons... :devil:

I know what he did, because he was my starting fantasy QB all last season.

But it's still kind of funny because usually when you have fans clammoring for another guy, it's a legit superstar or has-been superstar (McNabb, Favre, etc.), not Kyle Orton, who's just an okay QB who had an aberrational decent year.

Yup, I heard Orton referred to as a top 12 QB in the league while listening to ESPN radio today, and Fitzpatrick is "okay" at best. :doh:

Orton is Better than Fitzpatrick, sounds about right to me. Notice how Fitz has been a below average QB until he played for Chan galley who is known to do good things with not so good quarterbacks.

Edited by BILLriant

Kyle Orton's career average is 6.5 yards per pass attempt. That's the same as Trent Edwards' average. Two years ago Orton averaged 7.0 yards per attempt, and this past season he averaged 7.3 yards per attempt.

Fitz's career average is 6.0 yards per attempt. This past season he averaged 6.8 yards per attempt. Two years ago it was 6.3 yards per attempt.

Orton has two good seasons to Fitz's one, and Orton's good seasons were better than Fitz's good season. If both were to retire today, Orton would go down as the better quarterback.

If he's hurt by that, wait 'till he gets a load of us @ the Ralph! Mock him straight to the bus!

He will be mocked while he's on the bus on the way to the stadium.

He will have a bad day and be mocked while at the stadium.

He will then be mocked again on the bus while on the way back to the airport.

But once airborne he will spend the next week living the life of a highly paid professional athelete surronded with whatever he wants and whoever he wants.

We better make the most of mockery while he's here because he will have it all over us after he leaves. Cars and women etc.