Whitner signs with Cincy

WoW! a major +1 to this. There are so many graphic and such, its hard to figure out where the actual post are.

How about the poster "Joe from Florence"? The Andy Dalton picture- Dalton's Gang- in his signature looks very Brokeback Mountain-ish (not that there's anything wrong with that).

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One of their fans said...

That gives us 5 players in our secondary who were 1st round draft picks...Hall, Clements, Jones, Nelson, and Whitner.

Along with two 1st round LBs (Lawson and Rivers), and two 2nd round LBs (Maualuga and Howard).

Our back seven is pretty talented at least on paper - 9 players in the back 7 were 1st or 2nd rounders.

WOW... Just Wow... :wallbash:

That gives us 5 players in our secondary who were 1st round draft picks...Hall, Clements, Jones, Nelson, and Whitner.

Along with two 1st round LBs (Lawson and Rivers), and two 2nd round LBs (Maualuga and Howard).

Our back seven is pretty talented at least on paper - 9 players in the back 7 were 1st or 2nd rounders.

Chamionship!

By Cincinnati logic our DL this year should look something like Kelsay, Flowers, McCargo, Maybin. Great work Bungles fans!

@SalSports Sal Capaccio Former #Buffalo #Bills safety Donte Whitner has confirmed to me via text that he has agreed to a 2-year deal with the #Cincinnati #Bengals.

@SalSports Sal Capaccio Whitner via text: "It was a long wait but I learned a lot from this and....(cont)...

@SalSports Sal Capaccio ....it will only Make me a better father, person and football player. Go #Bills! 4 Life"

Don't think Cincy is going to like that go Bills comment. He was a good player just not great, kinda like Poz.

Hey, that's pretty mush some of the same logic thrown around here.....just sayin. But does this really have to turn into a 15 page post just because Donte Whitner is in it? Come on people.

Don't think Cincy is going to like that go Bills comment. He was a good player just not great, kinda like Poz.

So much for the "keep your own" philosophy. I am mildly bummed. So far our big FA decisions have been:

- Loss of Poz and replaced with Barnett (I will give benefit of doubt to FO and call this even)

- Addition of Brad Smith (definite +ve)

- Loss of Whitner and expected to replace with Wilson/Scott/Byrd/rookie (I call this net negative unless proven otherwise)

We MAY be mildly positive overall but certainly haven't done much to bolster our roster with free agents (ours or other teams')

2 years, $4M.

He's a marginal player and was paid like one.

Wow, If i was Donte I'd be giving Tom Condon a hard kick in the nuts. He turned down a $5mil a year offer and ended up having to take 4mil total :oops:

Good

LOL. And by the way, I can't say enough how pleased I am SDS chose to keep this and SabreSpace "clean" message boards. That Cincy board, and others like it, are absolutely obnoxious with all of the clutter.

+6543219

That Cincy board is unreadable.