UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

My old stomping ground Lake Ontario Durand Eastman

Many a nights watching Submarine Races.

Those familiar with this will understand.

my dad mentioned something like that. he would tell me stories about driving through the curvy durand roads drunk, and my mother would freak out on him. he's 77 though...how old are you?

my dad mentioned something like that. he would tell me stories about driving through the curvy durand roads drunk, and my mother would freak out on him. he's 77 though...how old are you?

Just shy of 60.

Driving the windy roads was pretty cool for me, my wife on the other hand wasn't so impressed with my driving. Even sober.

Sub racing was code for

Make out seasons (to varying degrees) while parked facing the lake.

Pond mist on the road were contributed to stories of The White Lady of the lake.

Many a drunken fool would try to run her down.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Just shy of 60.

Driving the windy roads was pretty cool for me, my wife on the other hand wasn't so impressed with my driving. Even sober.

Sub racing was code for

Make out seasons (to varying degrees) while parked facing the lake.

Pond mist on the road were contributed to stories of The White Lady of the lake.

Many a drunken fool would try to run her down.

The Kings Highway stretch from Ridge Rd to Lake Shore was a pretty fun drive. When you said submarine races, I assumed you meant watching turds and medical waste floating in the water at Durand Beach. Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Kurt Russell talks about his Phoenix Lights sighting:

(The first few minutes are all that you need to watch if you want to avoid the editorializing at the end... which is overbearing)

Kurt Russell became an expert on UFOs since he killed Ra with James Spader

Aerospace Executive ‘Absolutely Convinced’ There Are Aliens On Earth “There has been and is an existing ET presence. I spent more than anybody else in the U.S. has ever spent on this subject.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/robert-bigelow-ufos-aliens-on-earth_us_592ca03ce4b0065b20b7bfb7

(more)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bigelow-aerospace-founder-says-commercial-world-will-lead-in-space/

Aerospace Executive ‘Absolutely Convinced’ There Are Aliens On Earth “There has been and is an existing ET presence. I spent more than anybody else in the U.S. has ever spent on this subject.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/robert-bigelow-ufos-aliens-on-earth_us_592ca03ce4b0065b20b7bfb7

(more)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bigelow-aerospace-founder-says-commercial-world-will-lead-in-space/

Logan: “Do you also believe that UFOs have come to Earth?”

Bigelow: “There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence. And I spent millions and millions and millions ― I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject.”

LOL he has spent more than anyone but still come up empty. He is a walking breathing example of sitcom math. He looks like he spent his fair share on booze too.

LOL he has spent more than anyone but still come up empty. He is a walking breathing example of sitcom math. He looks like he spent his fair share on booze too.

"The FAA confirmed to us that for years, it referred reports of UFOs and other unexplained phenomena to a company Bigelow owns"

To be fair, who are we to say that he's come up empty?

He's apparently hoarded evidence for himself. He's done a lot of research on the side into the widely reported incidents.

Also claims to have had his own encounters, but didn't want to give details to CBS.

"The FAA confirmed to us that for years, it referred reports of UFOs and other unexplained phenomena to a company Bigelow owns"

To be fair, who are we to say that he's come up empty?

He's apparently hoarded evidence for himself. He's done a lot of research on the side into the widely reported incidents.

Also claims to have had his own encounters, but didn't want to give details to CBS.

I love 4mer, but you're correct on the bolded. He's not only rich, but connected to a lot of aerospace companies, and has made the study of UFOs one of his life's missions. I spoke with him once (briefly), this is definitely not a hobby for him. It's a passion.