What's Done is Done

Okay, so we didn't sign our guy. Hard to do when you're competing against a Super Bowl contender. But we still have lots of cash to spend on several positions. I for one would like to see an effort made for Jared Gaither. I think he's equally as gifted, but may be cheaper due to past injuries and some alleged attitude problems.

Another possibility is we go after another big guy like Zach Miller.Prove to your fan base that the Clabo pursuit was no fluke. maybe a bit of a pip dream, but one can hope.

Or you can go after a boarder line pro bowler in Stephen Tulloch. Tackle machine, run stuffer, may be a little expensive but again, show your willingness to win.

And of course there are other guys out there like Burnett, Barnett, Boss, Colombo and several other guys we wouldn't necessarily have to break the bank for. As disappointed as I am in regards to Clabo, there is still hope. Lot of money to be spent, and I for one am willing to move on from this mess.

Thank you for this. Your approach is a reasonable way to deal with disappointment and has some good research on people we can look at from here.

I agree, but I do not think that Jared Gaither is a good option. Poor attitude and work ethic (at least reportedly). That does

not fit what the Bills are trying to build, regardless of how talented he might be.

Okay, so we didn't sign our guy. Hard to do when you're competing against a Super Bowl contender. But we still have lots of cash to spend on several positions. I for one would like to see an effort made for Jared Gaither. I think he's equally as gifted, but may be cheaper due to past injuries and some alleged attitude problems.

Another possibility is we go after another big guy like Zach Miller.Prove to your fan base that the Clabo pursuit was no fluke. maybe a bit of a pip dream, but one can hope.

Or you can go after a boarder line pro bowler in Stephen Tulloch. Tackle machine, run stuffer, may be a little expensive but again, show your willingness to win.

And of course there are other guys out there like Burnett, Barnett, Boss, Colombo and several other guys we wouldn't necessarily have to break the bank for. As disappointed as I am in regards to Clabo, there is still hope. Lot of money to be spent, and I for one am willing to move on from this mess.

ahhh.the eternal Bills optomist.....News flash,they never get their guy....Who wants to come here...Anytime the money is anywhere close they will lose out on a player..They will eventually get a "B" player and overpay, or give the "B" players they have like Kelsay extensions to use up the cap space and at least get to the cap floor...team is a joke.

ahhh.the eternal Bills optomist.....News flash,they never get their guy....Who wants to come here...Anytime the money is anywhere close they will lose out on a player..They will eventually get a "B" player and overpay, or give the "B" players they have like Kelsay extensions to use up the cap space and at least get to the cap floor...team is a joke.

Yeah, but it's our joke of a team. And even after I bemoan the fact that we are still in for a rough season even if ChIx make all the right moves, I'm still going to root my ass off for them.

So all haters: Shut the F :censored: k up and enjoy the ride.

Yeah, but it's our joke of a team. And even after I bemoan the fact that we are still in for a rough season even if ChIx make all the right moves, I'm still going to root my ass off for them.

I like your style, TG. Enjoy the ride indeed.

GO BILLS!!!

gaither being out all of last season should scare the piss out of us from signing him. and it being a neck injury too. buyer beware

An oft-injured, somewhat-lazy player who has potential for big things but has yet to achieve them?

Come on, that's like the definition of everything the Bills front office loves!

I was hoping for clabo, but it was unrealistic to think he'd take a little more money and join the bills over staying with a top notch team that has said their number one priority was their o line. Just wasn't gonna happen.

On another note, I'd take a chance on gaither, but only forthe right price. 4 mill max IMO, and that may be a reach. Missed a whole season and has neck issues.

Signing Tulloch or Rudd would be amazing. doubtful to happen. Barnett, Burnett or siler would fill the bill. There's options out there. Hopefully one wants to play here. Manny Lawson would also be a nice option, though he's an OLB. He's got speed and is one of the better coverage LBs in the league.

Still hoping for a TE as well. Not optimistic that we land miller, boss, Lewis or heap though.

:thumbsup: I plan on rooting for them hard. I think they will do well. They could have won more games last year losing in in in overtime and well, you know.

This team was more entertaining to watch last year than I can remember in a long time. A decade maybe? You have a team in the room. They all know they are the underdog and who the hell doesn't root for an underdog? This team with chix pulling, making the right moves has a chance to become America's sweetheart team. So haters, suck it! I plan on enjoying my Buffalo Bills baby.

Of course I'm going to B word about them also, but cripes at least they were entertaining last year and I think they will improve on that.