What's Done is Done

Okay, so we didn't sign our guy. Hard to do when you're competing against a Super Bowl contender. But we still have lots of cash to spend on several positions. I for one would like to see an effort made for Jared Gaither. I think he's equally as gifted, but may be cheaper due to past injuries and some alleged attitude problems.

Another possibility is we go after another big guy like Zach Miller.Prove to your fan base that the Clabo pursuit was no fluke. maybe a bit of a pip dream, but one can hope.

Or you can go after a boarder line pro bowler in Stephen Tulloch. Tackle machine, run stuffer, may be a little expensive but again, show your willingness to win.

And of course there are other guys out there like Burnett, Barnett, Boss, Colombo and several other guys we wouldn't necessarily have to break the bank for. As disappointed as I am in regards to Clabo, there is still hope. Lot of money to be spent, and I for one am willing to move on from this mess.

best post i've seen around here in awhile :thumbsup:

Okay, so we didn't sign our guy. Hard to do when you're competing against a Super Bowl contender. But we still have lots of cash to spend on several positions. I for one would like to see an effort made for Jared Gaither. I think he's equally as gifted, but may be cheaper due to past injuries and some alleged attitude problems.

Another possibility is we go after another big guy like Zach Miller.Prove to your fan base that the Clabo pursuit was no fluke. maybe a bit of a pip dream, but one can hope.

Or you can go after a boarder line pro bowler in Stephen Tulloch. Tackle machine, run stuffer, may be a little expensive but again, show your willingness to win.

And of course there are other guys out there like Burnett, Barnett, Boss, Colombo and several other guys we wouldn't necessarily have to break the bank for. As disappointed as I am in regards to Clabo, there is still hope. Lot of money to be spent, and I for one am willing to move on from this mess.

Pears did good for us last year and started 2 years for Denver so lets see what he can do now that Clabo is gone.

Great Post!

Good post, and a voice of reason.

Who the F let you in here?!? LOL

It's nice to see we made a hard run at Clabo. I think we put a very strong offer in and that he opted to stay in ATL at less money.

Curious to see where we go next.

I agree. And the guys you mentioned like Colombo could provide good backup on the O-line. We really need a veteran of some quality. Someone will get injured during the year, and we need someone who can step in and provide stability.

I like your style, TG. Enjoy the ride indeed.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes, it is our joke of a team. Might as well discuss who is still out there.

Is there another Tackle worth going after? Marc Colombo perhaps?

I think we should focus more on a guy like Burnett from SD

and If Gailey really likes a TE do it up but somehow I have a feeling we might leave camp without a TE on the roster before we sign Boss or Miller

I'd be very happy if they signed Colombo and added Burnett from SD. If they got Boss or Miller on top of that i'd be estatic. But given that Gailey does not use the TE position much, I think we will be ok w/o a FA acquisition there. We really need another Tackle of Colombo's quality (B type player to shore up the line) and a good player like Burnett.

Yeah, but it's our joke of a team. And even after I bemoan the fact that we are still in for a rough season even if ChIx make all the right moves, I'm still going to root my ass off for them.

So all haters: Shut the F :censored: k up and enjoy the ride.

Be carefull people will think you are a fan. And choose to route for and ENJOY your team. You do not pay much attention to this board. First and formeost you must be a hater. Second you have to be critical of every move they make or do not make. 3rd and most important you have to be smarter than all of the front office people who do this for a living. This is only way to get any props on this message board. So with that being said. I AGREE WITH YOU 100%

Be carefull people will think you are a fan. And choose to route for and ENJOY your team. You do not pay much attention to this board. First and formeost you must be a hater. Second you have to be critical of every move they make or do not make. 3rd and most important you have to be smarter than all of the front office people who do this for a living. This is only way to get any props on this message board. So with that being said. I AGREE WITH YOU 100%

You have me bustin up over here...It's tuff being a fan for over 24 years, but you know what, I wouldn't have it any other way!!! Can't wait to go to the San Diego game on 12/11/11. GO BILLS!!!

You are correct, What's Done is Done-the problem with the Bills is they never get the guy they want, always get used as leverage against another team to raise the price of a contract, and us Bills fans always have to say "What's Done is Done."

Please don't take it personal, but fans like yourself, who are satisfied with what is on a good day mediocrity, give Ralph no sense of urgency to improve the product on the field or in the front office. On gameday, we are all Bills fans and cheer for what we have, but to be giddy and happy about what the Bills "don't" do during the off season and try to make every move they make (like signing a QB with a career 1-11 record) seem like they just landed Joe Montana in his prime, along with the poor management, poor drafting, lack of free agent signings, etc., sends Ralph a message that what he is putting out there for the NFL's most loyal fanbase is good enough.

Edited by billsfreak