Bills interested in OT Tyson Clabo

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..and that 'idiot' is Scrappy..

Is this really necessary to call me a name ?? Isn't there like a code of conduct to be followed here ?? It seems unfair for you to specifically target me, you don't know me. Nor do I know you but your comments about drinking at a bar can lead me to some ideas. Please apologize.

It's official, he resigned with the Falcons.

Please don't give me any of this "we tried" crap. We lose because we won't make the decisions that other teams are to win. Still cheap and don't realize that paying players more is an unfortunate circumstance of owning a team in Buffalo.

Don't you love how the Jets kept David Harris, Holmes, and may get Nazi? And they were over the cap!

We are comical

It's official, he resigned with the Falcons.

Please don't give me any of this "we tried" crap. We lose because we won't make the decisions that other teams are to win. Still cheap and don't realize that paying players more is an unfortunate circumstance of owning a team in Buffalo.

Don't you love how the Jets kept David Harris, Holmes, and may get Nazi? And they were over the cap!

We are comical

How much did the Bills offer Clabo? How much did he agree to in re-signing with Atlanta?

Do you know?

How much did the Bills offer Clabo? How much did he agree to in re-signing with Atlanta?

Do you know?

Falcons | Tyson Clabo agrees to terms

Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:48:32 -0700

The Atlanta Falcons have agreed to terms with free-agent OT Tyson Clabo (Falcons). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL#ixzz1TS7P31hS

Falcons | Tyson Clabo agrees to terms

Thu, 28 Jul 2011 17:48:32 -0700

The Atlanta Falcons have agreed to terms with free-agent OT Tyson Clabo (Falcons). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL#ixzz1TS7P31hS

Derek in VA says it's comical that the Bills don't understand they need to pay more than other teams. That says he must have inside info regarding the specific difference in contract offers between the Bills and Falcons.

In other words... I fully understand that details are completely unknown at this time.

Edited by Punch