Bills interested in OT Tyson Clabo

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ledbetter just tweeted that he just learned the Falcons are back in the Ray Edwards derby. To me, that could mean that they think they might not be able to sign Clabo. But that's pure speculation. They still have their two starting guards to sign. If they sign Clabo and Edwards, I doubt they could afford either of the two guards.

Edited by Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog

Ledbetter just tweeted that he just learned the Falcons are back in the Ray Edwards derby. To me, that could mean that they don't think they might not be able to sign Clabo. But that's pure speculation. They still have their two starting guards to sign. If they sign Clabo and Edwards, I doubt they could afford either of the two guards.

Yeah, that's a potentially good sign. With All their draft picks to sign, and not much cap room to beginning with, the fact that they're back in the mix for Edwards might mean they've accepted the fact Clabo's gone.

Edited by bills1960

while it's clear that ATL is going to re-sign him, this is why it pays to have guys like Buddy and Chan. they are southern boys. They can speak this kids language, literally. Buddy is from Chattanooga, just down the road from Knoxville where Clabo is from. Chan coached in Georgia. Don't think that doesn't matter. It speaks volumes compared to the Yale grad (jauron) trying to sign guys.

They made a good effort. I'd also go as far as to say with Buddy here, we might have actually kept peters. I'm just saying...

while it's clear that ATL is going to re-sign him, this is why it pays to have guys like Buddy and Chan. they are southern boys. They can speak this kids language, literally. Buddy is from Chattanooga, just down the road from Knoxville where Clabo is from. Chan coached in Georgia. Don't think that doesn't matter. It speaks volumes compared to the Yale grad (jauron) trying to sign guys.

They made a good effort. I'd also go as far as to say with Buddy here, we might have actually kept peters. I'm just saying...

There is iron in your words.

Did I miss something? When did it become clear that clabo was staying put? Everything I've seen has leaned towards clabo coming to buffalo.

Im still hopeful and feel the longer this goes, the better for the Bills.

I believe the Bills have made him an offer that is very tough for he and his family to refuse. And they are taking today/tonight to give it serious consideration. We may even find out that he is waiting to visit tomorrow (very wishful thinking, but possible). The fact that Clabo told Ledbetter "I'll definitely know something tomorrow" might mean he is on his way here.

Im fairly certain that Atlanta cant match our offer. The longer the Clabos think about, the more they can rationalize moving for the money.

Hopefully.

Edited by DrDareustein

Will someone legit like Schefter or La Canfora please just comment on this already? I know there may not be any news that we haven't heard yet but they literally have not said a word on the matter.

AJC reporter got a message from Clabo who said he'd have something to share tomorrow (via Twitter)