Buddy Nix Looking at Players other Teams Do NOT Want

Owen

What a way to build a team... Not being able to resign players ... Having them leave when they are at the height of their careers and getting better. Buddy Nix is out of date with the rest of the NFL teams. Others are filling rosters with quality players while Nix looks to add to the team with players other teams are willing to let go.

How many quality players have the Bills seen go to other teams when their contracts were up?

Why is the front office so dysfunctional when it comes to re-signing quality players who management wants to keep?

Losing is becoming a tradition with the Bills and the fans are really tired of it....

But lets feel better and listen to the spin doctors tell us things will get better.....We have been hearing that for over 11 years now......

Don't you love when they tell us how they will make the team better and then see them fail at it? Ouch

Another Year down the drain.......

Only some dramatic moves on Nix's part now will change my mind... Moves that will show they want improvement now and not wait ........ PS... They have the money to do it.... I just want to see them start winning and stop being the leagues laughing stock...

Yeah, and Christmas is ruined as well! Damn you Buddy......Modrak has gotta be behind this somehow....bastards....it's getting dark out....and raining all over the earth....Damn you Bills.........is anyone out there? Poz? Anyone?

What a way to build a team... Not being able to resign players ... Having them leave when they are at the height of their careers and getting better. Buddy Nix is out of date with the rest of the NFL teams. Others are filling rosters with quality players while Nix looks to add to the team with players other teams are willing to let go.

How many quality players have the Bills seen go to other teams when their contracts were up?

Why is the front office so dysfunctional when it comes to re-signing quality players who management wants to keep?

Losing is becoming a tradition with the Bills and the fans are really tired of it....

But lets feel better and listen to the spin doctors tell us things will get better.....We have been hearing that for over 11 years now......

Don't you love when they tell us how they will make the team better and then see them fail at it? Ouch

Only some dramatic moves on Nix's part now will change my mind... Moves that will show they want improvement now and not wait ........ PS... They have the money to do it.... I just want to see them start winning and stop being the leagues laughing stock...

Buddy Nix is out of date...says the guy taking consolation in his Spin Doctors mix tape.

You mean like...

?

Please no dramatic moves. If I did not know better, I would say the guy on the other end of this message is a depressed Tom Donahoe sitting alone in front of his computer. Because that is how Don-a-ho rolled. He played to the masses.

I prefer what Nix is doing. And the best part? He could care less about someone getting their panties in a bunch about this guy or that guy.

This team has been moving in logical, recognizable direction ever since he became manager. I whole heartedly endorse where he has gotten this team from a personnel standpoint and where this team is headed.

And I truly enjoy listening to everyone that thinks he is doing a ****ty job. The virtual flailing they do on the boards is just about as funny as the dramatic chipmunk.

Not a single down has been played, not even preseason, and they've failed already with another year down the drain?

Owen = Ignore

You owe me the one minute of my life that I spent reading this crap and will never get back. If you promise to never write another post again, we can call it even.

I prefer what Nix is doing. And the best part? He could care less about someone getting their panties in a bunch about this guy or that guy.

This team has been moving in logical, recognizable direction ever since he became manager. I whole heartedly endorse where he has gotten this team from a personnel standpoint and where this team is headed.

DOES CORNELL GREEN COUNT?????

Thigpen was plan A over Mcnabb in MN....but dont let that get in the way of your rant.

Really.. Really ... Thigpen or McNabb.......Oh Clipbroad holder or Pro Bowler, Super Bowl QB.... tough decision that just spin from the Vikings if they really want Thigpen they would have got him, its just spin to get the Redskins to lower there price

Does anybody think if the Viking offer Thigpen the starting job Thigpen is going turn down the Vikings for the Bills were he going to be a backup

Please no dramatic moves. If I did not know better, I would say the guy on the other end of this message is a depressed Tom Donahoe sitting alone in front of his computer. Because that is how Don-a-ho rolled. He played to the masses.

And I truly enjoy listening to everyone that thinks he is doing a ****ty job. The virtual flailing they do on the boards is just about as funny as the dramatic chipmunk.

His strategy only works if he produces wins. 12 year playoff drought this year and no end in sight. Look the Jets turned into a contender with some trades, draft, and FA's. not saying there is only one way, just does not feel exciting to be a Bills fan right now.