Bills press conference from this morning

Brandon on ticket sales: "We are not where we were a year ago on new sales. ... We have a lot of inventory to move in a short amount of time."

I can only imagine, Russ. I wonder how many people were holding off to see if there was going to be a season.

Nix stating they won't spend much in FA is a disappointment, come on Buddy you have to spend some and DW is outta here, pick up some GOOD god dang players!! THIS is the year! I would be very unhappy if they don't make some decent signings and I don't mean just attempting to, I mean getting some ink on paper.

I can only imagine, Russ. I wonder how many people were holding off to see if there was going to be a season.

True with me. I usually buy extra individual seats on day one but held off this year. I checked yesterday and there are still tons of seats left.

PTR

Nix stating they won't spend much in FA is a disappointment, come on Buddy you have to spend some and DW is outta here, pick up some GOOD god dang players!! THIS is the year! I would be very unhappy if they don't make some decent signings and I don't mean just attempting to, I mean getting some ink on paper.

I thought they had to spend quite a bit of money.....They actually have 36 Million...

You can't really be surprised if you have been a fan of this team for very long. Winning has been so far down on this organization's (Ralph's) list of priorities for so long it really is sad.

You can't really be surprised if you have been a fan of this team for very long. Winning has been so far down on this organization's (Ralph's) list of priorities for so long it really is sad.

Why bother winning when fans love losing?

PTR

I would prefer a Levitre - Wood - Urbik line to Levitre - Hangartner - Wood line.

Bigger, stronger, younger. Hang being the veteran back-up who could fill in at any of the three slots.

I'd prefer the line also have Bell and a RT. But that's just me. ;)

Seriously, I agree that Levitre-Wood-Urbik (or Rinehart, or even someone other than Hangman) in the interior would be ideal, since Hangman can backup all three interior positions.