If Poz leaves, will you be upset??

Scrappy

i'd be upset if he left and we didn't have a suitable replacement for him (not torbor, ayodele, or any of those scrubs. i'd be upset if he ended up signing with another team for a reasonable contract.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be upset if Poz leaves, although I believe he is a good player.

I won't be upset if any Bills player leaves, or if several of them leave. In baseball, the Bills would be considered a "farm" team.

(One who develops players for others to use at the peak of their playing career.)

I will be upset if the Bills leave Buffalo. Even though I have not lived in Buffalo for 26 years... the city, the people, the area are outstanding and deserve what they have... plus a lot more. It will be a tragedy if the Bills are taken away from Buffalo.

I won't be upset if any Bills player leaves, or if several of them leave. In baseball, the Bills would be considered a "farm" team.

(One who develops players for others to use at the peak of their playing career.)

Please provide examples of players that we let go or left for another team that were REALLY GOOD or GREAT at the peak of their career. This list is a very short one, and so I can't believe this statement.

Pat Williams and Jim Leonhard are my top two big mistakes, period. Clements was overpaid IMO...

Edited by BmoreBills

Poz's reputation has been bigger than his play IMO, so I wouldn't be sorry to see him walk. I can't remember a big play & his stats are average, so he can help us make 8-8 ball a reality, if we're lucky.

I totally disagree with you on this one..the man had no help at all last year... besides big kyle..and he still was (correct me if im wrong) in the top 7 in the league in tackles...if he had more help and better players which he has now...you dont see him helping out the d..i love poz, and disagree with him were much better...without him i believe we are worse...

Edited by benbillsfan

Because of past injuries I don't think the Bills will be over matched by any team's offer for Poz. I want him back simply because he is one of the few consistent play makers we have on this team that are proven.

It's this exact attitude why the Bills continue to not make the playoffs, we never get better. If Poz isn't going to get better at his position, why don't we fill his spot with somebody that possibly can ?? It's the very definition of insanity to do the same thing over & over while expecting a different result, as a Bills fan I would say we're all slighty nuts.

Right...That's the reason The Bills have not made The Playoffs...Because they kept Players like Poz... :huh:

1st off, who said Poz won't get better? And what makes you think any of these Kids will be better than Poz any time soon? Just a guess? Because otherwise you're risking putting us back a few more years at ILB... AND you do realize the Bills have to start 2 ILB's right? No one is saying Poz is all that...But...Ugh! B-)

Right...That's the reason The Bills have not made The Playoffs...Because they kept Players like Poz... :huh:

1st off, who said Poz won't get better? And what makes you think any of these Kids will be better than Poz any time soon? Just a guess? Because otherwise you're risking putting us back a few more years at ILB... AND you do realize the Bills have to start 2 ILB's right? No one is saying Poz is all that...But...Ugh! B-)

I obviously feel different about his play than you do, it's that tackle well past the line thing that keeps getting me.

I obviously feel different about his play than you do, it's that tackle well past the line thing that keeps getting me.

This is the most asinine argument ever spouted about any LB. The vast majority of offensive plays results in a net gain of yardage, so where exactly are the defenders supposed to make tackles?

This is the most asinine argument ever spouted about any LB. The vast majority of offensive plays results in a net gain of yardage, so where exactly are the defenders supposed to make tackles?

Well past means well past, not just after the line.

All of the plays Poz was involved in against Cincinnati. I think this video speaks pretty accurately to his abilities. He makes some great plays, he gets blocked on some plays. Overall ok/solid. Not great, not horrible. Decent starter.

It's imperative to re-sign draft picks that turn into "decent starters". Not doing so has kept us in a rebuild mode for over a decade. Keep him and add better talent around him, until we are to a point where we can upgrade his spot as well. I think he'll benefit greatly from having talent added to the DLine.

Take 5 minutes and check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRP-1ijvmyQ

Edited by DrDareustein

It's this exact attitude why the Bills continue to not make the playoffs, we never get better. If Poz isn't going to get better at his position, why don't we fill his spot with somebody that possibly can ?? It's the very definition of insanity to do the same thing over & over while expecting a different result, as a Bills fan I would say we're all slighty nuts.

orrrrrr..... because hes arguably the best linebacker we have starting right now, we could upgrade the worst guy AND keep our best, and maybe have a serviceable squad?

Keep Poz. We need to find out what he can do with two studs in front of him. He's still young, he wants to be here, and we don't have an instant upgrade for him. At the right price why is there a question?

At this still early point in building our LB core we can't afford to let even young average talent walk. After this season we'll have a better grasp of who needs to go and who is worth keeping. If Poz can't hang then we have our 3rd round pick and White breathing down his neck plus any pick next year that might be needed depending on how Poz performs. Keep him says this thirst quenching beer.

Keep Poz. We need to find out what he can do with two studs in front of him. He's still young, he wants to be here, and we don't have an instant upgrade for him. At the right price why is there a question?

At this still early point in building our LB core we can't afford to let even young average talent walk. After this season we'll have a better grasp of who needs to go and who is worth keeping. If Poz can't hang then we have our 3rd round pick and White breathing down his neck plus any pick next year that might be needed depending on how Poz performs. Keep him says this thirst quenching beer.

His play leaves much more to be desired, I just think that we have damaged goods that break like glass.

I like Poz and I think he adds a lot to the team. I think he still needs some work and around the right talent can go from good to great. He needs to be a little more aggressive and take some better angles. Right now with who the Bills have for him to leave would be a slow down in progress. If money is the question then why in the world would you keep never was and never will be Maybin?