If Poz leaves, will you be upset??

Scrappy

There is no chance he will be back. Free agents with any sort of options to play for another team never resign with Buffalo, that is just how it goes. And trust me, he has options since he is a good NFL-calibre player.

He's publicly stated his best scenario would be to re-sign with the Bills. Ditch the complex bud.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You definitely keep Poz. All good teams have good solid players to mix in with superstars. The best thing to do is find a better player to play with Poz. He's not part of the problem. Letting him walk simply creates more holes we need to fill, and we all see how well that has worked for us in the last 10 years.

You work on replacing guys like Torbor and Ayodele, not Poz.

You definitely keep Poz. All good teams have good solid players to mix in with superstars. The best thing to do is find a better player to play with Poz. He's not part of the problem. Letting him walk simply creates more holes we need to fill, and we all see how well that has worked for us in the last 10 years.

You work on replacing guys like Torbor and Ayodele, not Poz.

I completely agree.

I will be upset if Poz leaves and we don't have somebody better to put in there. Somebody better, not somebody who will someday be better, or is cheaper, or who wants it more, blah blah blah. Let him get in there and work with Coach Wannabee.

Give him what he wants plus 10%. I don't care how much they pay him. It ain't my money.

But he is not the problem

Anyone that is not part of the solution is part of the problem.

He's not part of the problem.

Just a clarification for those of us who aren't up on our logic (inductive or deductive).

Does the fact that he's not part of the problem automagically make him part of the solution?

Is, as Scrappy submits, a person who is not a part of the solution automagically a part of the problem?

If he is not one, does that mean that he is automagically the other?

Or is there a middle ground?

Nervously awaiting the final answer…

Batten hasn't even played 1 game. That's kinda dumb to assume he'd be as good as Poz.

He's only a late round pick from a small school playing a new position.... Nothing sitting in on some meetings last year couldn't fix.

Good teams have lots of depth. How many players did GB have on IR last year? It doesnt matter because they had such good depth they could afford to lose a leading rusher, a starting LB, a starting corner, a tackle or two.

We don't have the depth to dump a solid player. He hasn't made the pro bowl so he sucks? You gotta keep players around that can play and have performed well for you. Losing Poz would be a big loss, bigger than some think

We must keep POZ at all costs

You can't let go a white LB from that great LB school, Penn State

Especially when Marv gave up extra picks and passed on David Harris to get him

Doesn't really matter that he is slow, can't cover and makes no impact plays

Is, as Scrappy submits, a person who is not a part of the solution automagically a part of the problem?

If he is not one, does that mean that he is automagically the other?

Or is there a middle ground?

Nervously awaiting the final answer…

Click your heels together three times while repeating to yourself - - We really DID draft Marcel Dareus, Toto, we really DID draft Marcel Dareus, so the run D will be better this year! Then take a deep breath and relax - - there is a third option. A person who is not part of the solution could be part of the precipitate.

For 69 cents, you can buy a button on Amazon to proudly announce it.

http://www.amazon.com/SOLUTION-PRECIPITATE-Science-Chemistry-Physics/dp/B003RDV470

One of my brother Darryls (the uppity one that knows how to play chess) has one and it looks great! But he shelled out $19.95 for the matching T-shirt, too, so maybe he ain't as bright (or as funny) as he thinks he is.

http://www.snorgtees.com/if-you-re-not-part-of-the-solution

Disclaimer - I did not ask the question, I merely answered it, and this has nothing to do with Toronto! Your mileage may vary. Possible side effects include dry mouth, cancerous brain tumors, persistent posting, halitosis, and LBs who can't cover TEs. Be sure to inform your doctor if you have repeatedly shattered your forearm, as 3 cone drills may be required before you can get a prescription. Any video of an ILB making a tackle behind the line of scrimmage was taken of a professional football player with a decent DL in front of him on a closed course football field. Do not try this at home or in Orchard Park in 2009 or 2010. Void where prohibited.

It's my "Final Answer" (and I didn't use any lifelines). Does Poz win an extra 2.5 million dollars? Or did Merriman already get all the money?

Oh yeah, almost forgot - - I'd keep Poz.

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

We must keep POZ at all costs

You can't let go a white LB from that great LB school, Penn State

Especially when Marv gave up extra picks and passed on David Harris to get him

Doesn't really matter that he is slow, can't cover and makes no impact plays

Thanks Marv. :thumbdown:

Truly, Poz would be missed to a great degree due to the lack of anyone being able to replace his leadership and production. Sheppard may have a bright future at ILB, but his status should be as a back-up to a very strong ILB named Poz. Regardless of his weaknesses, his strengths trump all ILB's on this roster.

Before the draft I would've said let him go. But now that we improved our D-line I think he'll have the freedom to make more plays. I say keep him. Besides, we're not exactly stacked at LB anyway.

We're not exactly talented at LB is a more accurate statement, it's currently our biggest problem by a landslide. I think we need to hunt down a few FA's to fill the gap....oh no now I did i. I forgot that we have Ralph the small-marketness, there is no money to spend past his million a month profit every month. I think the lady in charge of the orphange on Annie spent more on her kids % wise than Ralph has.

Edited by Scrappy

Poz is in the top third of inside linebackers in the league

Anybody who would be happy to get rid of him is a mark Sanchez fan

Poz stats aren't that bad considering how much time he missed

He was better than urlacher, hawk, and vilma last year

In fact I think he is top 6-7 in the afc but doesn't get on sportscentef so you phony fans that don't watch every game come of with this ridiculous notion based on what rich eisen thinks.

Dude makes tackles yeah there are not alot behind the line of scrimmage but he doesn't have alot of help.

Kyle Williams is beast and I love him but he is a penetrating nt not a occupy two blockers so poz can Rome free dt.

He isn't the fastest but he does good enough getting sideline to sideline

So go back and watch him chase a running back that kelsay lost contain on down the sideline, never quoting or yelling at the worthless bastard who should be beaten in public

Corner, yobouty Scott maybin carrington Troup Davis torbor McGee mckelvin Edwards kelsay corto Johnson,

I would rather replace all fourteen of them (some with a flathead screwdriver) than poz

Show some damn respect for the two time academic all-American , two time chuck bednarick award winner, dick Butkus award winner, and all around pro who plays with a motor like Aaron schobel and has beautiful hair like clay Matthews

If pass coverage was a whore, Poz would be a virgin.

Poz is in the top third of inside linebackers in the league

Anybody who would be happy to get rid of him is a mark Sanchez fan

Poz stats aren't that bad considering how much time he missed

He was better than urlacher, hawk, and vilma last year

In fact I think he is top 6-7 in the afc but doesn't get on sportscentef so you phony fans that don't watch every game come of with this ridiculous notion based on what rich eisen thinks.

Dude makes tackles yeah there are not alot behind the line of scrimmage but he doesn't have alot of help.

Kyle Williams is beast and I love him but he is a penetrating nt not a occupy two blockers so poz can Rome free dt.

He isn't the fastest but he does good enough getting sideline to sideline

So go back and watch him chase a running back that kelsay lost contain on down the sideline, never quoting or yelling at the worthless bastard who should be beaten in public

Corner, yobouty Scott maybin carrington Troup Davis torbor McGee mckelvin Edwards kelsay corto Johnson,

I would rather replace all fourteen of them (some with a flathead screwdriver) than poz

Show some damn respect for the two time academic all-American , two time chuck bednarick award winner, dick Butkus award winner, and all around pro who plays with a motor like Aaron schobel and has beautiful hair like clay Matthews