Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder

Beerball

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

link

If anyone has followed the case I'd be interested in what you think of the verdict.

It is almost a replay of OJ Simpson all over again. You know she did it, but the prosecutes really didn't have enough physical evidence, and, obviously, not only was Casey Anthony a born liar, it appears both of her parents have an aversion to the truth...there had to have been many lies told under oath on that stand...

I was shocked and you could've thrown a football in my mouth!!

I don't know many details of the case so I could be talking out of turn. The fact that stood out like a big red flag was that she didn't report the girl missing for something like 30 days? Unless I misunderstood something.

Edited by Dante

Unbelievable. I know the case against her was thin and largely circumstantial but the defense was a hodge-podge of lies many of which were mutually exclusive.

What happens now? No other party has a reason to sue Casey in a civil suit like what happened with OJ. Does this just go away?

What will she change her name to, when is the movie out, what will it be named, and how many E Hollywood specials will there be?

My guess Zenaida Gonzalez, next March, Too Hot For Jail, and 6.

<_< google is your friend

your only friend mind you, but your friend nonetheless.

Then why does google always pick me last for dodge ball?

I'm very happy to admit that I know absolutely nothing about this story, and intend to keep it that way.

I don't know many details of the case so I could be talking out of turn. The fact that stood out like a big red flag was that she didn't report the girl missing for something like 30 days? Unless I misunderstood something.

No...you didn't misunderstand.

I know the name and only what i have glanced at in the news...outside of that..i am with you...this case holds zero interest for me...and i didn't follow it for a minute

Then why does google always pick me last for dodge ball?

I'm very happy to admit that I know absolutely nothing about this story, and intend to keep it that way.

I know the name and only what i have glanced at in the news...outside of that..i am with you...this case holds zero interest for me...and i didn't follow it for a minute

Another in the "I don't know what you are talking about, but I find it necessary to let everyone know my life is too interesting to follow this drivel"...we get it..we get it...

good god, you don't know me at all...my life isn't interesting at all....in fact, the reason i didn't pay attention to it, is because I am not focused enough or smart enough to know what's going on....

i'd rather watch scrubs or mythbusters than get caught up in stuff I would get lost in....i said i knew who she was...i know her baby died and there was a trial...the rest if for the lawyers and juries to hash out....i heard that the verdict was in, and she was guilty of lying to police but not of murder...and that took me all of about 1 minute to gather that knowledge...and frankly if it didn't buzz around the office, I wouldn't have known that much....

Another in the "I don't know what you are talking about, but I find it necessary to let everyone know my life is too interesting to follow this drivel"...we get it..we get it...

now this i know about..... :thumbsup:

Someone should contact Dexter and have him take a look at this case.

We've been hearing about it non-stop down here in florida. Most of us were hoping she'd get convicted and cooked. Scumbag psycho B word killed her kid but skated by, much like OJ. The trial was a circus, and her defense attorneys didn't try to prove her innocence. They just tried to muck up the waters enough so she wouldn't get convicted.

All in all, the little Caylee actually got off lucky. She's much better off in another place as opposed to suffering growing up with that family. She wouldn't have stood a chance.

Hey, that's not it at all. It's "I don't know what you are talking about, but find it necessary to know that their lives are too uninteresting to not follow this drivel."

I don't know why people follow these stories. I wish somebody would explain it to me.