Casey Anthony found not guilty of murder

Beerball

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw the news clip of her release, I thought this:

What kind of miserable lives do these people have to go out at midnight, make up signs,& scream at someone who has just been released after 3 years in jail. Don't they have anything better to do? Do any of them go around to all the other places where people are released after being aquitted or released from jail after serving their sentence. Or...

Do they just want to get on TV and do they really care about 1 little dead girl; and where are they for the rest of the abused and/or dead children? Are they Nancy Grace's version of dittoheads?

I think they're all mentally ill.

What kind of miserable lives do these people have to go out at midnight, make up signs,& scream at someone who has just been released after 3 years in jail. Don't they have anything better to do? Do any of them go around to all the other places where people are released after being aquitted or released from jail after serving their sentence. Or...

Do they just want to get on TV and do they really care about 1 little dead girl; and where are they for the rest of the abused and/or dead children? Are they Nancy Grace's version of dittoheads?

Once celebrity status is reached, regardless of how good or bad the circumstances are in reaching that status, its on with the public/Paparazzi. Like her, hate her, believe she's guilty, believe she's inoccent, or better yet, belongs in a mental Institution. Casey Anthony is one of the most well known faces in the Nation right about now. Only names/faces like Obama or Osama can compete,or Jose Baez/living legend/Defense attorney.

and some folks don't seem to think Casey's capable of making a good living telling her story,

Seriously?

Edited by Fig Newton

Or maybe they are doing a service to society. Maybe they are sick of people getting away with killing children just because they look good on TV. Maybe they respect the legal system but realize the only way to punish killers is to heap shame upon them. The system will not punish you if you look good and you can find a dirt bag lawyer able to distort the meaning of "reasonable" in the term reasonable doubt. Maybe the only punishment left is for people to have their feelings known in a non-violent and lawful manner. You know, freedom of speech and all that.

Maybe the mentally ill ones are the people who criticize people sticking to a moral standard while they sit back in an arm chair and let society burn.

Or maybe they are doing a service to society. Maybe they are sick of people getting away with killing children just because they look good on TV. Maybe they respect the legal system but realize the only way to punish killers is to heap shame upon them. The system will not punish you if you look good and you can find a dirt bag lawyer able to distort the meaning of "reasonable" in the term reasonable doubt. Maybe the only punishment left is for people to have their feelings known in a non-violent and lawful manner. You know, freedom of speech and all that.

Maybe the mentally ill ones are the people who criticize people sticking to a moral standard while they sit back in an arm chair and let society burn.

Like having thousands of fingers pointing at you, all whispering, we know what you did, so you can run ,but you can't hide because you know what you did, now live with it.

Sometimes the only punishment left is for people to have thier feelings known in a non-vilolent manner.

and the wrath of God... :devil:

For all the "protesters" and loud-mouths, if it really is about "saving the babies and protecting the children" then here is their chance to step up, and put their money where their mouth is...

Woman tries to sell 3 day old baby at Taco Bell

This kid is obviously in danger with this woman, so why isn't everyone running to save it (and the millions of other needy children in the world)?!? Why isnt Nancy Grace adopting these kids?

What the hell? Selling a baby at a fast food restaurant? At least go to Olive Garden or Applebee's, where people are carrying more than six bucks. :wallbash:

According to court documents the woman is unemployed, on welfare and food stamps and told investigators she was living at a motel until she could find a shelter. The Columbian says Child Protective Services took custody of the baby, born July 11.

Geez I have heard of anchor babies but can you give up the baby and still have it be an anchor? It sounds as if she was planning this from the minute she got here from South America.

For all the "protesters" and loud-mouths, if it really is about "saving the babies and protecting the children" then here is their chance to step up, and put their money where their mouth is...

Woman tries to sell 3 day old baby at Taco Bell

This kid is obviously in danger with this woman, so why isn't everyone running to save it (and the millions of other needy children in the world)?!? Why isnt Nancy Grace adopting these kids?

Is that going to be taco bell's new play? Think outside the bun meets California Cheeseburger

Edited by Jauronimo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's a good thing for her that she wasn't tried in Italy, where they convict American girls of murder for having sex.

It's a good thing for her that she wasn't tried in Italy, where they convict American girls of murder for having sex after helping to kill their roommate.

Fixed.

Care to change your opinion now?

Edited by Albany,n.y.