Bills expected to make "strong bid" to sign

Going after a kid who has lived in a fallout shelter for the last 20 years? We must be more desperate than I thought!

<_<

Was hoping this was about Mark Herzlich; A guy who was a top ten talent will certainly return to that level as long as he stays healthy and should be a no brainer to sign.

but then the thread title would have made no sense

Saw weber play live and wasn't too impressed only 1 game but I did catch a few others and his only skill seemed to be throwing it to the same wr who set a bunch of records for them (name escapes me sorry). Not exactly the name I was hoping for when I opened the thread haha

Eric decker was the wrs name and he had 9 catches for 183 and was an absolute stud (3rd round pick of den in 2010) and weber was 19-42 for 248 only 1 game I know but it was against a not so good cuse team. If they do sign him hope he's better than I thought/think!

<_<

Was hoping this was about Mark Herzlich; A guy who was a top ten talent will certainly return to that level as long as he stays healthy and should be a no brainer to sign.

Yeah, I guess that's who I was thinking of.

Going after a kid who has lived in a fallout shelter for the last 20 years? We must be more desperate than I thought!

...no one got this? sad sad sad. you people have too much of a life. I, myself, will enjoy my old movies with a warm dr pepper.

haha, glad someone got the reference. Not that I'm proud of it, but hey...what can I say? I dig da flicks!

this is no surprise, he was discussed as being a front office favorite dating back to the actual season.

as for those complaining... i ask who the udfa qb without fault is. the guy is a practice arm that MIGHT compete with levi. expect a udfa and a career backup type to be signed.