New Helmet Leaked

The charging buffalo got much bigger when they switched to the red helmets. I too like the helmet, but it would be better imo if the buffalo were as big as it has been on the red helmets. Did anything change from the early 80's helmets, it doesn't appear so.

Be careful what you wish for. If the Bills logo were too big it would look terrible on the white helmet. Go find footage of 1983, the last year they wore white helmets. The Logo was way too big. It almost took up the entire side of the helmet and it looked crazy. That big logo worked on the red helmets because of the darker backdrop. No need for a logo that size on a white helmet because the logo will stand out based on the contrast. Also, on this replica, the logo isn't that small. The stripes in the middle of the helmet are thinner. Makes the logo look smaller than it is because there is more "helmet" area left uncovered.

Edited by purple haze

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that's not it..... I like the color scheme but that buffalo looks tiny.....

If you look at the leaked Madden images, the Buffalo is rather large and the Madden games usually are pretty accurate in their designs on details like that. This leaked helmet is a little toy helmet with a sticker on it. I bet the larger logo from the Madden leaked images are more accurate.

That's the helmet they put an ice cream sundae in.

If you look at the leaked Madden images, the Buffalo is rather large and the Madden games usually are pretty accurate in their designs on details like that. This leaked helmet is a little toy helmet with a sticker on it. I bet the larger logo from the Madden leaked images are more accurate.

yep and yep

That's the helmet they put an ice cream sundae in.

LOL...absolutely! I still have mine from Dairy Queen as well as the sticker sheet of all the teams in the NFL at the time.

I guess I am in the minority that loved the outfits the way they were.......:(

Seriously, John?? The home blue monochrome and road white Tennessee Titan-esque abominations were hands down the WORST in Bills history. I can't believe you actually LIKE those awful eye sores. Yeesh! Thank God the aesthetic remnants of the Donahoe era are mere days from disappearing forever. Let's put the miserable reminders of the last decade plus to rest forever.

Sincere thanks to the OP for not linking to the peter pan guy. I held my breath as I clicked the link figuring I for sure was going to be had yet again.

Just right click any link you want to see, then left click the properties...you can see the url and never have to fear opening a link ever again.

have they figured out the problem yet???? I mean is it the rubber seal or the plastic itself thats leaking? I know what would fix it....trade Lee Evans. That seems to be everyones solution here for All the other problems. Also, I have a large white one and it hasnt leaked since i got back from Tijuana, seems that large white ones work better than the smaller ones, just my opinion.

Edited by loserlovers

Be careful what you wish for. If the Bills logo were too big it would look terrible on the white helmet. Go find footage of 1983, the last year they wore white helmets. The Logo was way too big. It almost took up the entire side of the helmet and it looked crazy. That big logo worked on the red helmets because of the darker backdrop. No need for a logo that size on a white helmet because the logo will stand out based on the contrast. Also, on this replica, the logo isn't that small. The stripes in the middle of the helmet are thinner. Makes the logo look smaller than it is because there is more "helmet" area left uncovered.

Hmmm, some logic it what you are saying purp.

Alright, I'll wait and see then.

I like the pic with Fred Jackson. The logo looks bigger on the helmet in these pics.

http://www.bustingpacks.com/fun-stuff/new-bills-helmet

Hard to tell if there's a difference from a color-blind individual, but if it's the dark blue as shown in the uniform mock-ups, I'd prefer that over the lighter blue that the throwback uniforms had.

I still wish they'd keep the red helmet. To me, that signifies the best era in team history (well, at least since I've been alive). I think people are trying too hard to pay tribute to the past these days, so I'd prefer to see something new - and yes, I thought the recent uniforms sucked.

Hard to tell if there's a difference from a color-blind individual, but if it's the dark blue as shown in the uniform mock-ups, I'd prefer that over the lighter blue that the throwback uniforms had.

I still wish they'd keep the red helmet. To me, that signifies the best era in team history (well, at least since I've been alive). I think people are trying too hard to pay tribute to the past these days, so I'd prefer to see something new - and yes, I thought the recent uniforms sucked.

I too would have liked to see something a little more original, but I have always liked the white helmets (never knew why...just did) so I am happy with the change. Honestly, this team could have gone back to the 90's unis or the 60's unis or ANYTHING as long as they got away from the arena team get ups they have been sporting for a decade+

Hopefully a team of young guys can put on some new uni's shake off the old ways and put together a winning season in the near future.

I'm cornfused.

The new helmets are leaking?

Leaking what?

Ice cream? Water? Beer!?!!??!

Does Beerball know about this and if so, shouldn't he be doing something about it?

I'm guessing it is leaking out the ear hole.

We're Bills fans! We're supposed to be manly, beer drinking blue collar troglodytes!

Yet here we are discussing... fashion?!?!?!

What's happening to us???

Ummm, it's not fashion, it's IMAGE, sheesh!! You would think this guy doesn't read GQ and gets himself waxed all the time like all football fans do. Also, it's all about wine coolers guy. Be a man! :flirt: